Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old My letter to disney.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:41 PM
Doctor Hoo's #1 fan =]
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Magical
prinsess_chloe is as Frosty as a Snowman
My letter to disney.

What do you think of my letter to disney, i need your opinions on it before i send =]

* = my age =P

Quote:
To disney,
I am a ____* year old girl from England called chloe. I joined VMK on the 25th April 2007 and have played since it shut. I cried to days when i founf out it was going to close and spent most of my time on it. I miss my VMK friends and my life isnt the same without my "Second Home". It was a way i could escape my life and when i did my exams it made me forget about all the stress i had. When i started my next school, it helped me get through missing my old friends but now i have no second life to turn to. Disney, VMK was our home and life but now it feels like We have no escape, no paradise, no magical adventure we called home. Many other fans have felt the same way i do; Shocked, Sad and Stressed without no VMK. Next year i have more exams but i don't think i will be able to study as hard and as stress-free without VMK. We VMK fans will not give up until we have our VMK back. I know it was a promotion but don't you see? You have brought young and old Disney fans alike together, and isn't that what Disney is about? Happiness? Friendship? Magic?
Thank you for giving up your time and reading my letter,
Chloe, ____*
Llama x
Old 09-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
I like it. You made some mistakes though. Have you sent it yet?
Old 09-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Doctor Hoo's #1 fan =]
Awards Showcase

Not yet, no. Im waiting for atleast 5 replies before i sent. Thriller? What mistakes have i made?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman

Hello Disney,

I am a ____* year old girl from Great Britain named Chloe. I joined VMK on the 25th of April 2007 and played until it closed. I cried for two days when I found out it was going to close and spent most of my time on it. I miss my VMK friends and my life isn't the same without my "Second Home". It was a way I could escape my life and when I did my exams it made me forget about all the stress I had. When I started my next school, it helped me get through missing my old friends but now, I have no second life to turn to. Disney, VMK was our home and life but now it feels like we have no escape, no paradise, no magical adventure that we could call home. Many other fans have felt the same way I do; shocked, sad and stressed with no VMK. Next year I have more exams but I don't think I will be able to study as hard and as stress-free without VMK. We VMK fans will not give up until we have our VMK back. I know it was a promotion to you, but don't you see what you've done with VMK? You have brought young and old Disney fans alike together, and isn't that what Disney is about? Happiness? Friendship? Magic?

Thank you for your time reading my letter.

Chloe, ____*

I added my corrections. You don't have to use them. But if you do, copy and paste to make things easier. Thanks!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:02 AM
K- Boom Boom [Pow!]
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!CoolStormyStar has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Good Job!! Send It!!!! They Need To Bring it back.. Such good memories, friends, ETC.

*CoolStormyStar*
Thanks aggie for the awesome userbar!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:27 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
While it is a lovely letter, it is my personal belief you're taking the wrong approach. You do need to keep in mind that Disney, whether we like it or not, is a corporation. They're not getting paid to have emotions. In fact, it's a corporation's legal obligation to do whatever makes them the most money, morals be darned.

I'm not saying "NONE OF THIS SISSY 'I MISS MY FRIENDS' STUFF!", just... If you really wanna get through to them, you've gotta play their game, if you know what I mean.

Pun not intended.

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Doctor Hoo's #1 fan =]
Awards Showcase

Hmm... Point but what is their game?
I tried to make my point is that disney although they have made thousands of dreams come true they have now also broked a few thousand. I not just speaking for me missing my friends as i still see some of them on other sites but im just letting disney know that they have broke thousands and thousands of friendships.

Llama x
Old 09-25-2008, 01:11 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase

LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinsess_chloe View Post
Hmm... Point but what is their game?
Money.

You want them to bring it back, then you gotta convince them that it can make them a lot of green, and the only reason it hasn't already is because they've been dumb with it.

Old 09-25-2008, 01:26 AM
:It's Churro Time:
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

jackthevmkaddict is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What he means by money is by keeping it a free game while at the same time, try to think of ideas for VMK to make more money.

::Getcha Popcorn Ready:
Old 09-25-2008, 01:28 AM
OMG. I'm back!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
SoWassup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I really like it so far 2! What LordIllian suggested u should try. Like add "Maybe if you decide to open VMK again, add in memberships for players to buy." I don't like pay to play. I think memberships are much better. But pay to play will give Disney more money. It ur choice since it ur letter.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:35 AM
Registered+

Sports_Gal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If we had to pay-to-play, that would kill VMK's idea. I think many others have had this idea: Make it optional to pay. Paying players would get updates before everyone else knows when special things come out. Called, "Inside the Game" You get special options, an maybe teas with HOSTs? Special oppurtunies. But original VMK stays, for Free/
Old 09-25-2008, 02:35 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoWassup View Post
I really like it so far 2! What LordIllian suggested u should try. Like add "Maybe if you decide to open VMK again, add in memberships for players to buy." I don't like pay to play. I think memberships are much better. But pay to play will give Disney more money. It ur choice since it ur letter.
Or, even better, why not just sell all the old quest items as individual products instead of a "bonus" for buying their DVD's? You had to pay some sort of money for them anyway, so why not have it all go to VMK?

Still keeps the game free, still keeps rare items rare, still keeps money coming in.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

EliteRichSaucer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
But thats the thing that i liked about VMK was that everyone was at the same level. no one was better then anyone else, I think they should sell special items on cards or something ??? lawl i dont know ??? But it was cool that there was no "premium membership" I liked it that everyone was at the same level