Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Radio Waves Team Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-08-2006, 07:24 PM
<333 Nightmare

LadyMaria is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yea.. I realised that.
Maybe we could have it every-other room...
Old 07-08-2006, 07:51 PM
HandyManAndy On VMK

AGMartin2 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Does anyone know what time judging is, because I remember last year that the times of judging did not match with my time zone!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:06 PM
On the Stairway to Heaven
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Blah
coolguestjedi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
But how will we get Animator's Desks? I live FAR away from DCA (Disney's California Adventure) and won't go in quite a while. Also, let's try to not make the DJ Booth too big. Most of the space has to be for the slides!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:11 PM
<333 Nightmare

About the judging times..

Judging will take place between the following times:
Friday August 4, 2:30 - 8:30pm (Pacific)
Saturday August 5, 8:30am - 7:30pm (Pacific)
Sunday August 6, 8:30am - 7:30pm (Pacific)

Well..

Add the hours. For example-Add 3 hours for Eastern
Old 07-08-2006, 08:12 PM
HandyManAndy On VMK

Ok I definitaly can't do anyh of Friday as it starts at 10:30 for me.
But I could do the other two days!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Get LOST-Wednesdays 9EST!

SpeedyJoe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs up

we should not include animator desks at all and the booths should be in view but off to the side as to not get in the way of the slides! Also AG can you post us that pic of how the booths will need to look, thanks
Old 07-08-2006, 08:28 PM
HandyManAndy On VMK

Ok, here is my so close to completed room, along with mini studio at bottom right. This is just an example and everyone elses can make theres however they like!

Well I'm off to Africa to help my dad and others with charity work (helping build houses/schools etc.) but will be back in 2 weeks! Ride is almost done and teleporters are in place! Good luck with your room guys, back in 2 weeks

Last edited by AGMartin2; 07-08-2006 at 08:46 PM..
Old 07-08-2006, 10:59 PM
<333 Nightmare

Thats great, I like it a lot SHould we all do the gold chair and stuff?
Old 07-08-2006, 11:21 PM
On the Stairway to Heaven
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Blah
coolguestjedi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sweet! I think we should all use the Director's Chair or something similar. Anyone have some Director's Chairs!?!?!?!?!??!?! @_@ But also, I think we should sometimes sit in the booth and start talking and stuff. Like maybe: "This is (Your Name Here) Broad Casting from (Name of Room) here today! Looks like some guests are Sliding down the Radio Waves slide! Blah, Blah, Blah....." You get what I'm saying! We could even make it along as people slide and stuff!
Old 07-09-2006, 02:47 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
I regret to say, that some people's rooms are NOT coming to par with some members' quality of a room, and quite frankly, I expected better as well. I hope that some of your rooms aren't done yet, because if they are, they don't belong here. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER, LET ME KNOW. I will most likely be able to obtain anything you need for your room. We have time yet.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 07-09-2006, 04:40 AM
HandyManAndy On VMK

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoofy
I regret to say, that some people's rooms are NOT coming to par with some members' quality of a room, and quite frankly, I expected better as well. I hope that some of your rooms aren't done yet, because if they are, they don't belong here. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER, LET ME KNOW. I will most likely be able to obtain anything you need for your room. We have time yet.
I just wanted to know if so far, mine is reaching the required standards? Its not finished yet, but will be soon.
Anyway its 5:00 am, time to go to the airport!
Andy
Old 07-09-2006, 06:05 AM
Get LOST-Wednesdays 9EST!

SpeedyJoe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Talking

Andy I think your whole layout of the room is great the only thing that i would change is the movement of your slides...it seems a little to boring going up and down, up and down...just wanted to give my opinion, as for many of the other rooms i saw today WOW, i think changes need to be made to many of the rooms as to quality, the Western Room was not to bad but I saw alot of repetiton ( for example all the campfires took up like a 1/4 of that room but all in all it was coming along! My room on the other hand is not nearly close to complete as I was away all night and had no time to build and get credits. Later today is a new day and some more work as well. Schmoofy you need to put your foot down on some of these rooms as i wont say names of the rooms i saw that were just utterly looking like a Slip SLop of a job in like 2 minutes,LOL!

Keep It Real Peeps

edit: by the way i need a directors chair if anyone has one to use for my booth in my room
Old 07-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Hut!!

Domothehut is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This Is Domothehut reporting from the Radio Waves Team Lobby there is lots of noise and wow its really amazing i cant believe all the rooms there is so much construction i think i have seen quite a few famous people drop by. Like W.Houston and E.Efron and wow lots more. But cant say to much Schmoofy might get mad lol well catch yea later.

This Had Been A Domothehut News Update
Old 07-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Hut!!

Domothehut is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolspongeA
Sweet! I think we should all use the Director's Chair or something similar. Anyone have some Director's Chairs!?!?!?!?!??!?! @_@ But also, I think we should sometimes sit in the booth and start talking and stuff. Like maybe: "This is (Your Name Here) Broad Casting from (Name of Room) here today! Looks like some guests are Sliding down the Radio Waves slide! Blah, Blah, Blah....." You get what I'm saying! We could even make it along as people slide and stuff!
I have to say great ideas but i like the broadcasting right there in the room that would be cool
Old 07-09-2006, 05:26 PM
<333 Nightmare

Ok.. Mine isn't nearly done, I"m really sorry... I'm putting my teleporter in the room now..

Sorry about that...

Anyway, I think we should come up with a schedule ( Not now though..) and stuff like that. I still think we should do the talking, I think it'll make this ride even better- Make it so you feel that you are actually there! If nobody wants to do it because of the work, I will write it myself ( With Schmoofy's Aproval of course)

So Good Luck with your rooms everyone!