Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old A prediction Park codes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
A prediction Park codes

I was thinking since all the park cards are retired Maybe they will sell them as pins. I was thinking this bc pirate q was retired and now it has a Pin collection. Also It says series 1 thought that might not mean anything. Still what do you guys think??

Mods idk where this goes so move this if it is in the wrong place
Old 03-05-2008, 04:23 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Nope. Doesn't seem like they would.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Trader

My Mood: SaveVMK
CrazyPotatos is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think so. Because they have the pirate pin and tiki pin series out
Old 03-05-2008, 10:09 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
yavn said that they would still give out stuff in the park. Like when you wait in line for the Finding Nemo ride at DLR, you get the Nemo Submarine middle piece but I think they stopped doing that now im not sure, and if you buy something from the magic shop, you get a red penny press. And there is also the pirate pins that when you buy them at a pin shop you get 2 VMK pirate things. So I think they will use the leftover stuff to sell in the parks or to give away in stuff.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Gotta Love the Blue flips

thesimpson90 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i hope they do
Old 03-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Registered+

SkyWayStitch is spinning in a Cursed Storm
They have stopped giving out the Nemo Sub middles at Disneyland. You can get a Magic Mirror card at the Main Street Magic Shop. There are currently no cards available at Disney World, except for the Pirate Quest pins. They come two in a pack with real pins and two code cards for $14. Nice pins actually.