Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old The Complete 'I'm Going to WDW' Guide

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
The Complete 'I'm Going to WDW' Guide

Celebrating 50 years of dreams and magic at Disney Parks all across the globe.

Make a wish, and do as the dreamers do, and all your wishes will come true! Come live your dreams during The Year of a Million Dreams, where Disney Cast Members are making your dreams come true, from little surprises, magical getaways, and for the first time ever: a stay in Cinderella's Castle. During this one-of-a-kind celebration, you can have your own dream come true when you least expect it, because here at Walt Disney World, once upon a time happens once upon a day. At this magical place, you can be given a chance to stay in Cinderella's Castle Suite, or given the chance to ride alongside your favorite Disney characters in a parade all your own, or you could even be offered a Grand Marshall Tour of all the Disney parks around the world. So during this magical year, we invite you to dream, for you never know what kind of magic lies just around the corner...

It’s back and better than ever! The Complete “I’m Going To WDW” Guide has returned again with a fresh new dreamy overlay, and now it’s even easier than ever before to find the information YOU need to know! Let’s get started!

There are some pretty awesome additions to this new version of The Complete "I'm Going to WDW" Guide - including all new information, travel reviews, more attraction bios, inside secrets, tour information, and so much more that we can hardly fit it all into one guide!

Every day, more and more members are saying they’re going to Disney World, right? Well, look no further because all the answers to your questions can be found here! It’s important to plan ahead of time, and with this guide, you’ll have the best vacation at the place where dreams come true every day.

Speaking of dream vacations, going on right now at Disney Parks around the world is the Year of a Million Dreams, a global get-together of each Disney park on the Earth celebrating the dreams of guests around the world through the magic of Disney Cast Members. It’s the biggest celebration this side of Neverland, and all the festivities are waiting for you! Exclusively for the celebration, Walt Disney World has cooked up brand new rides and attractions that you can't find anywhere else. Join Mike, Sulley, and all your favorite Monsters for comical chaos in the all new Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club, now open at the Magic Kingdom. Nemo's lost again! Hop in your own clammobile and join Marlin, Dory, and Nemo for an unforgettable adventure through colorful reefs and beautiful drop-offs, all ending in an incredible journey through the giant, man-made tanks of the Living Seas. The Seas with Nemo and Friends is now making a splash at Epcot. And all new to Disney’s Animal Kingdom is Finding Nemo: The Musical. In this spectacular presention of colorful puppetry, beautiful lights, and glorious music, everyone's favorite clown fish has his story told through unique imagery, dancing lights, larger-than-life puppets and joyous music. So what are you waiting for? Go check 'em out! It’s all waiting for you during the Year of a Million Dreams!

To help you get more of an idea of what rides are for you, there are now “Mickey Icons” () icons next to each potentially intense/thrilling attraction. One Mickey Icon means the ride is less intense, while five icons means the ride is VERY intense and should be carefully considered before riding. In addition, if you see a small orange O icon next to a restaurant, attraction, or any other form of entertainment, it denotes an "Oranges's Personal Pick".

Without any further ado, I present to you the latest renovation of "The Complete 'I'm Going To WDW' Guide". My goal is to create a guide that will squeeze every last drop of magic out of your vacation, so enjoy!

The Complete "I'm Going to WDW" Guide

Introduction

Theme Parks
Water Parks

Resorts

Transportation

More Magic

Fun For Adults

Parent's Guide

Extra Information (COMING SOON!)
  • Disney's FASTPASS
  • Disney's PhotoPass
  • Park Hours
  • Tropical Weather Policy
  • Extra Magic Hour Dates
Guestbook (COMING SOON!)

Some information courtesy of waltdisneyworld.com

Last edited by Oranges; 04-07-2007 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: Finished!