Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Remember: Dreams Come True! Fireworks Spectacular

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:46 AM
On The Air!™

figmentisback is spinning in a Cursed Storm
FYI, See it before the end of September, or October (No clue which month they are ending.. It is reported they have a new holiday show in the works, and since the 50th anniversary finally ends September 30, the show can go into retirement, and be replaced by something less costly, and simpler.. (This show can be viewed in 3 areas, but people still flock to the hub to get the full effect which cannot be seen at Tom Sawyer island or It's a small World. hence why it's ending, to relive the crowding problem.)
Old 07-20-2006, 02:05 AM
the inside of my heart.

TikiRoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Saw it, it was cool, and even though I have seen, it, everytime I go, we see it. It's cool!
we can take a chance.
this crazy thing that we call a romance
still fills the inside
the inside of my heart.

the inside- danny larsh
i got 3 hugs from him. xD
Old 07-20-2006, 05:17 AM
Dead Men Tell No Tales...

captainheath is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentisback
FYI, See it before the end of September, or October (No clue which month they are ending.. It is reported they have a new holiday show in the works, and since the 50th anniversary finally ends September 30, the show can go into retirement, and be replaced by something less costly, and simpler.. (This show can be viewed in 3 areas, but people still flock to the hub to get the full effect which cannot be seen at Tom Sawyer island or It's a small World. hence why it's ending, to relive the crowding problem.)
we saw it at tom sawyer island and it was awesome, good spot to watch it
Old 07-20-2006, 10:58 AM
DL Geek

wenyeva is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You absolutely have to see it from the hub to get the full effect. It's a great fireworks show if you see it from the other sites, but it's breathtaking to see it from the hub. (The stretching room effect... wow.)

It gives me chills when the Star Wars music comes on, every time -- and I wasn't the only one, every time I saw the show the crowd reaction to that was pretty strong.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:20 PM
loves youu<33
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
PrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with ConfettiPrincessKala is covered with Confetti
I Love it! It's Very Impressive! All the work Disney to make i! Every time I watch those Fireworks That look like Shootingf stars, I ALWAYS Make a wish! It always sends Chills down my spine! I also Have the Music, It's on My i-pod! Anyone know how to put it on the User Pages Here? If so Please PM Me and tell me how! It'll Be on my User Page in a Heart Beat! Every Time I see the Show, It Always Seems More amazing each and every time i see it!

TIP:To see it the Best, Sit RIGHT Infrot of the Castle! Or Be on Mainstreet CLOSE To the Castle! (The Castle Has Special Effects if you Have noticed! So Does The Matterhorn!)
Old 07-21-2006, 12:52 PM
So's your face :p
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Insomnious
iLoveTheRain has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenyeva
You absolutely have to see it from the hub to get the full effect. It's a great fireworks show if you see it from the other sites, but it's breathtaking to see it from the hub. (The stretching room effect... wow.)

It gives me chills when the Star Wars music comes on, every time -- and I wasn't the only one, every time I saw the show the crowd reaction to that was pretty strong.

I completely agree with that statement. The hub is a prime spot, and while the others are decent enough places... you don't get the full effect.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:56 PM
Woot! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Yeehaw
thundermtkid is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That is one of the best firework shows I have ever seen! It is breathtaking!