Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old How Long Are The Lines Right Now?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:58 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
I don't know about Walt Disney World, but the best time to go to Disneyland is on a school day between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break. First Monday in December always works for me.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:02 PM
It's like that

trick_master has disabled reputation
advenuture it starts around the 14 they wouldnt start it in the middle of the week. would they?
Old 07-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
It depends on your county. In our county, school starts August 8th. Also, I just got back from a trip to the Magic Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon. We got there around 10:00am and headed straight for the Pirates of the Caribbean and it was about a 30 min wait. No fast pass. There is always a long line for Dumbo and Peter Pan! You can get a fast pass for Peter Pan. Most of the other rides were about 30 minutes as well.That's what they said anyway. It seemed longer. You can only have one fast pass at a time so you really have to make a plan. If you like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain, it is best to go to one of those first and just wait in line because it doesn't get any better later in the day. A good time to go on the rides is during the parade in the afternoon or at dinner time. We were lucky and didn't get one of the usual afternoon thunderstorms. This time of year is so hot and humid. My favorite time to go is in October. Typhoon Lagoon was packed. Fun, but very crowded.

Last edited by Noelle; 07-21-2006 at 09:58 PM..
Old 07-21-2006, 09:53 PM
I'm GoldenRose in VMK!

Hayleepants_94 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I say you wait until like right after thanksgiving because everybody has to go to work and school so between end of thanksgiving and beginning of christmas. thats when I go every year and I go once in august because everybody is getting ready for school.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Hello!

Dizelise is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny
The Dumbo line is always long, and there's no FastPass. Forget about that one until after Thanksgiving.
Yes, that line is LONG!! I was little when I went, and I wanted to go on it, so we waited like, maybe an hour...
Old 07-22-2006, 03:55 PM
home

Master Blaziken is spinning in a Cursed Storm
what about in june 27 @_@