Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Official Title "Suit Life on Deck"!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-17-2007, 01:33 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
They did this in my opinion because, as was evident in the newest episodes, they ran out of things to do inside a hotel. So now they are moving to a new location where plenty of things could happen. That's my opinion.

~Key
Old 12-17-2007, 01:40 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Bet all of you that Arwin will say " I'm gonna miss you carrie" *SNIFF* then they are leaving then Carrie says "Hey Zack, Cody how about you two un-pack while i go meet the captain" then they will start un-packing and Zack will say "Hey i don't remember a violin case here" then Cody will say "Me Neither" they open it and Arwin will be in it... Just A Guess Now Lets Wait `till April and see if i'm right
_________
Hannah Alaska o_o it would be more like "Jackson's Day Till August"
Old 12-23-2007, 03:28 AM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
I think they're not making the best desicion here! Nobody is going to watch this show. Hopefully it's better than Cory In The House.

Did anyone notice that in several of the newer episodes Zack does not have ONE line of dialogue with Cody? Just find that interesting...
Old 01-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Hola, I'm Safari!

SafariLyssaOnVMK is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureimagineer1117 View Post
I think they're not making the best desicion here! Nobody is going to watch this show. Hopefully it's better than Cory In The House.

Did anyone notice that in several of the newer episodes Zack does not have ONE line of dialogue with Cody? Just find that interesting...
I'm think alot of people will watch it. TSL is one of the most popular series on Disney Channel.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM
wdwaurora on vmk
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner 

aurorarosesb is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Zach and Cody Spin-Off With the Twins

Found this on another, very reliable site

Zack & Cody Spin-off Is Afloat — Minus Tisdale

Well, Disney Channel is giving one of its biggest shows, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, a new setting. To begin production once the WGA strike (imminently!) wraps up, The Suite Life on Deck will find the twin brothers, as well as hotel heiress London, enrolled in a semester-at-sea program. Look for Mr. Moseby to also board the cruise ship and keep a pesky eye on the kiddies.

Not sticking around for the spin-off is High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale, though a Disney rep tells the Reporter it's possible that she could make recurring appearances.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:47 PM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
If Arwin isn't on the show, I'm not going to even bother to watch. He's the funniest part of the entire show.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Twitterpatted!
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

VIP
My Mood: Adventurous
PrincessSofia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Kitri's right.

I hope you all have a great year! l I need a signature! l Thank you everyone!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:18 PM
VMK Pal Creator
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Carioca is as Frosty as a Snowman
The latest news:

Quote:
Zack and Cody are checking out of the hotel and taking their hijinks to the high seas.

Dylan and Cole Sprouse will reprise their roles for the new live-action series "The Suite Life on Deck," an offshoot of their hit Emmy-nominated series "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." Joining them will be Brenda Strong and Phill Lewis from the original series.

"Our audience has shown us that after 88 episodes, 'The Suite Life of Zack & Cody' remains one of their favorite sitcoms ever," says Gary Marsh, President, Entertainment, Disney Channels Worldwide. "We decided to find a new way for Zack, Cody, London and Mr. Moseby to live 'The Suite Life' in a whole new setting -- this time aboard a luxury cruise liner."

In the new series, twins Zack and Cody Martin (Dylan and Cole Sprouse) and hotel heiress London Tipton (Strong) enroll in a semester-at-sea program aboard luxury cruise liner the S.S. Tipton. Dutiful hotel manager Mr. Moseby (Lewis) follows to keep an eye on the boss' daughter, who, along with the tourists and students attending classes on Deck Eight, must deal with the twins' mischievous ways.

"The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" was nominated for an Emmy Award this year in the Outstanding Children's Program category and has ranked among the Top Five series on basic cable with kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 for the past three seasons.
Sounds like only Zack, Cody, London, and Mr. Moseby are coming over as regulars. Others characters will probably return in various guest star stunts.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:24 AM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

I don't think it's worth watching, the show is only good w/ Maddie.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:34 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
No arwin? I'll just watch the first episode to see what it is like. When is it coming out?
Old 02-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Cheese Owns
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

toontoony is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I heard this in mag, it would be cool if it was a disney cruise instead of ss tiption
Old 02-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Zero, 1, 10, 100, Zero..
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

leowy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
This will be a meh.

like the last episodes of the Suite life of Zack and Cody ere "Meh"
Old 02-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 

iImagine ’s Autopia has run out of gas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU View Post
I am just updating this post.It has been posted on IMDB, it is official.
Here is the press release

Our audience has shown us that after 88 episodes, 'The Suite Life of Zack & Cody' remains one of their favorite sitcoms ever," said Gary Marsh, president of entertainment at Disney Channels Worldwide. "We decided to find a new way for Zack, Cody, London and Mr. Moseby to live 'The Suite Life' in a whole new setting -- this time aboard a luxury cruise liner."
It's funny how they don't mention Carrie.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:33 PM
You will "Hear My Song"

AwesomeTom is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by iImagine View Post
It's funny how they don't mention Carrie.
I believe no mention of Carrie Martin is actually because the only characters involved are Zack and Cody, London, and Mr. Moseby. The two actresses who portrayed Maddie and Carrie are not returning to the show's spin-off.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:38 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

It says they will be "guests", but neither Kim Rhodes nor Ashley Tisdale (the 2 funniest, imo) will return.