Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old July 2010 Designers Announcement

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:13 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
July 2010 Designers Announcement

I know all of you were wondering what happened.

You submitted your designs

The thread was closed

and

then

nothing

Well, it turns out that I came down with a bad case

of

the

LAZIES!!!

Now on to what you really want to know

Who got

Broccolisprout

Lady's outfit from Lady and the Tramp.

Materials: Golden colored silk fur, red silk fur, some tan colored velvet, some tan leather, with some blue velvet for the collar, and a gold diamond-shaped medallion for the collar.

Hat: Made with the golden fur, this looks like Lady's head, without the face. We need to be able to see, after all. Ears made with the red silk fur.
Top: This looks like Lady from above the waist to the neck, to the ankles of Lady's front paws. The velvet is used on the front, with silk fur on the back and sides. Paws are made with leather on the bottom for the pads and the rest is golden colored fur.
Bottom: This looks like Lady from the waist to the ankles of the back legs. Velvet used on the upper part of the bottom, with golden silk fur surrounding it. When it reaches the legs, it goes back to all golden silk fur.
Shoes: The shoes are Lady's back paws. Same pattern as her front paws, this uses leather on the bottom for the pads and the rest is golden colored silk fur.

Accessories: Lady's collar is the only accessory. It is made out of blue velvet stiffened with a inset of cardboard, and has the gold diamond-shaped medallion attached to it.

SoccerRyan

Akovia

and who got

Enlightened

Eyelashgirl

LightningBrutus

MLKnCookies

SasukeBlue

Straws

Terry

TiggerDude

Next contest coming extremely SOON

Old 08-08-2010, 12:16 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepcat View Post

Well, it turns out that I came down with a bad case

of

the

LAZIES!!!
Glad you're better! I get the lazies all the time.

Lulz, anyway, congratulations to all of the winners!
Old 08-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Congratulations to all the winners

It seemed like a fun competition, but nothing that I am skilled at :P

Can't wait for the next one
Old 08-08-2010, 01:31 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Thanks. I actually came up with mine while watching Lady and the Tramp. I thought "Hey, why can't we dress as Lady or the Tramp? It would be an awesome outfit, not to mention a nice toasty one too, lol."
Old 08-08-2010, 02:21 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Hey cool, I won! Not that there were that many participants, but I am quite proud of my Woody costume . Congrats to the other winners and I'm looking forward to the next competition!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!