Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old July 2010 Outfit Design Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:55 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
July 2010 Outfit Design Contest

Yes, you read that correctly. It is time for you to design an outfit that is so Disney that everyone that sees it has to have it

Can you do it??

What color?

What material?

Any special accessories?

What makes your outfit stand out from the crowd?

You can submit as picture or words, but it needs to be on this thread by Wednesday, July 28th. You can change it as often as you like, but once the deadline is here - your entry is set into stone.

Then the mods will become fashionistas for a day or so and will announce who walks the red carpet with

and who is taking pictures on the red carpet

Do you have what it takes?

Old 07-08-2010, 12:27 AM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Here's My Entry (It's A Cinderella Outfit):

My outfit stands out from the crowd because it's a more modern version of Cinderella's attire and has cute accessories.

Last edited by Akovia; 07-27-2010 at 05:53 PM..
Old 07-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Terry CB Power Ranger Hi*
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Happy
Terry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post design an outfit contest

VMK Disney Space Team.jpgMY design outfit Disney
SPACE

color BLUE GREEN RED PINK

What material? TIKI PLANTS MAKE BY ForgottenAttraction9Eye Robot

Any special accessories?

What makes your outfit stand out from the crowd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForgottenAttraction9Eye Robot.jpg (6.8 KB, 149 views)

Last edited by Terry; 07-08-2010 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: VMK PHOTOS
Old 07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Here's my entry:

VMK Woody Costume

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-09-2010, 02:08 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Boo from monsters inc. Pink t-shirt and purple pants, along with white socks. It's so simple yet so awesome.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:07 AM
-
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Graphics Trio Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 3

Enlightened has disabled reputation

My entry is of a green princess dress that I recolored, I hope it is not too small for you to see..
Old 07-13-2010, 03:30 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
I made this stitch outfit a couple weeks ago,besides the hat, and now theres finally a contest I can put it in .

Old 07-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Design an Outfit Participation's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park
My Mood: Amazed
SasukeBlue is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Entry is more of a Full Idea.

During Halloween VMK only sent out outfits that were vague, if you visit the actual parks Halloween is a day to celebrate the Disney Villains.

So basically what Im Saying is, my outfit idea is that they would've/should've released cosplay costumes of the Disney Villains.

They included : Jafar, Maleficent, Cruella Devil, many others as well!

But the outfit I'm entering is : Maleficent.
And here is the format \/

What color? : Purple and Black

Any special accessories? : The only stand out accessory would be her Hat which is already released.

What makes your outfit stand out from the crowd? : The Maleficent outfit for me will have a different way of being obtained, you will not buy this ( but i will explain below ).
The outfit will not only feel luxurious but it will be luxurious, and the feel of the outfit will be outstanding in a room full of people.

Way of Obtaining ( just for fun ) : Probably Id like VMK to make another Super Hard Quest, but this one is testing your knowledge of Fantasmic, in the end you win the entire outfit

TY Xoop for this Siggy =]
Old 07-17-2010, 10:56 AM
I Love to Sketch!
Awards Showcase
Design an Outfit Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Creative
Eyelashgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here's mine:

Its my little party outfit that combines the party hat for that party girl look. She also has a little bling to hype it up a bit.

Last edited by Tepcat; 07-19-2010 at 02:50 AM..
Old 07-22-2010, 06:39 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
VMK BRINGS YOU... THE LATEST FASHION WEAR BY KIM POSSIBLE!!

(Note: The shirt is 3/4 length like Kim Possibles, not long sleeved. I edited it that way if u cant tell. )
Old 07-28-2010, 07:39 PM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Is this too late? If it is, that's OK. But here's my entry if it's not too late

Lady's outfit from Lady and the Tramp.

Materials: Golden colored silk fur, red silk fur, some tan colored velvet, some tan leather, with some blue velvet for the collar, and a gold diamond-shaped medallion for the collar.

Hat: Made with the golden fur, this looks like Lady's head, without the face. We need to be able to see, after all. Ears made with the red silk fur.
Top: This looks like Lady from above the waist to the neck, to the ankles of Lady's front paws. The velvet is used on the front, with silk fur on the back and sides. Paws are made with leather on the bottom for the pads and the rest is golden colored fur.
Bottom: This looks like Lady from the waist to the ankles of the back legs. Velvet used on the upper part of the bottom, with golden silk fur surrounding it. When it reaches the legs, it goes back to all golden silk fur.
Shoes: The shoes are Lady's back paws. Same pattern as her front paws, this uses leather on the bottom for the pads and the rest is golden colored silk fur.

Accessories: Lady's collar is the only accessory. It is made out of blue velvet stiffened with a inset of cardboard, and has the gold diamond-shaped medallion attached to it.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Because I am not a good artist, I have decided to sum up my costume in one word: TIGGER. It has a orange shirt with black stripes, orange pants with black stripes and a spring-like tail, tigger hat, and to go with it, bouncy magic! 8D