Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Grad Night at DLR

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-25-2006, 05:42 PM

BandGeek is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah, its full of partying, crowds, and about 1 AM it starts to look like something from Night Of The Living Dead. I'm taking this from a book, a Disney Book.
Old 03-25-2006, 05:49 PM
The sea can have you back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
CaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with ConfettiCaptianNemo is covered with Confetti
I hope you all have a great time !!!

Congrats!

CN
Old 03-25-2006, 05:53 PM
₪ ø lll ·o.
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Insomnious
spot41414 is covered with Confettispot41414 is covered with Confettispot41414 is covered with Confetti
That is so cool!! I hope you have loads of fun.
LOL I can't wait until next year....
Old 03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 

VIP
CheetahTamer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Congrats on making it through high school. -throws graduation cap high into the air- I hope that you have a great time at Grad Night. I am like you, I would rather ride than watch the shows and performances. I wish you continued success in whatever you decide to do next.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Fpoon Frosty spoon lol

snowbird is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i say 2 thing one Happy graduation and 2 have fun it is last time you don't have to pay to get into disney for free unless you wrk there
Old 03-25-2006, 07:48 PM
There's always something.
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Super Donation Award 

Born In Park VIP
Chaelle is covered with ConfettiChaelle is covered with ConfettiChaelle is covered with Confetti
Yeah, well my cousin got a whole restraraunt rented out for his grad party. Lol I think your luckier . (The food was good though.)
~Chaelle
Old 03-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Around...

Poseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Ah, yes, our Seniors go to WDW for their senior trip as well. Unfortunately, this year or next, they might be changing it to Washington DC (Just for those two years).
Old 03-25-2006, 09:03 PM
bigthunderpsycopath

matterhornmaniac is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Have fun on Rockit Mountain
Old 03-27-2006, 07:04 AM
<----- <3

MACPlink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandGeek
Yeah, its full of partying, crowds, and about 1 AM it starts to look like something from Night Of The Living Dead. I'm taking this from a book, a Disney Book.
Night of the living dead? LOL maybe bc everyone's tired and gets bags under their eyes? hmm maybe I better sleep on the way down there! I don't want to look like a zombie in my pictures!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:15 AM
DLR Passholder

jspiwak1989 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Iam Going For Gradnite and yup that is true People going to the Disneyland version will be the fritst public people to ride sapce Mt. as Rockit Mt. YAY!!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:17 AM
<----- <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspiwak1989
Iam Going For Gradnite and yup that is true People going to the Disneyland version will be the fritst public people to ride sapce Mt. as Rockit Mt. YAY!!
are we really? woohoo! I feel special LOL are you going in may or june?
Old 03-27-2006, 07:18 AM
Registered+

princessshannie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wait they are changing space mountain to rocket mountain? if so whatever for?
Old 03-27-2006, 07:19 AM
<----- <3

I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that rockit mountain will be a special nighttime version of space mountain with laser lights and rock music lol
Old 03-27-2006, 07:47 AM
Alexia Lotusbloom

hulajenny is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACPlink
:blink8: eww who would go to DLR and spend the night dancing?? Not me! Please I'm riding all the rides! I can dance anywhere so I'm not going to waste a minute dancing! Energy drinks hmm? I wonder if they'll share... heehee <3 and Thanks I will have tons of fun!
Ah come on, no dancing?? Trust me i felt the same way but when i heard the music, I couldn't help it lol. Your going to have so much fun at grad night! I loved my grad night! But trust me, get your sweaters or t-shirts first, cause i was dumb and waited till the last minute and they had nothing left!! And be prepared for a long walk lol. When we got to go the trams weren't running and we had to walk from the parking lot behind Tower of Terror to the enterance and it was a long walk (besides all the other walking you'll be doing that night hah) And get a picture of all the buds because they add this tink feature to your picture, it's cute! And Have fun!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:54 AM
<----- <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygirl1914
Ah come on, no dancing?? Trust me i felt the same way but when i heard the music, I couldn't help it lol. Your going to have so much fun at grad night! I loved my grad night! But trust me, get your sweaters or t-shirts first, cause i was dumb and waited till the last minute and they had nothing left!! And be prepared for a long walk lol. When we got to go the trams weren't running and we had to walk from the parking lot behind Tower of Terror to the enterance and it was a long walk (besides all the other walking you'll be doing that night hah) And get a picture of all the buds because they add this tink feature to your picture, it's cute! And Have fun!
LOL I'm obessed with rides lol! I don't think I'll be able to dance heh maybe I'll dance while I wait in line and thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to do that as soon as I get there! I also should probably get one of those mickey ear grad caps as soon as I get there too then! I don't want them to sell out! that'd be a nightmare! Where do they take those pictures at? Right as you enter? thanks for all the great tips! I'll definetly keep them in mind when I go!