Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Hannah Montanna AND Miley Cyrus?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:50 AM
tiedyegirl 2007-2008
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

tiedyenaj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessGirl View Post
Whoah. I just watched a commerical,for the Best of Both Worlds Movie thing. Yea. Whatever.

Anyways, the guy whom normally does commercials, and such, the voice over, was all like "You get to see Hannah Montanna AND Miley Cyrus, IN CONCERT!"

Since when were they both, TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!? I swear, Miss Miley aka Hannah, is gonna go Schizo one of these days. She prolly already talks to herself.

I just find it weird, that they treat it as if there were two different people, and not just one. It's dumb! In my opinion.

She shouldn't really even be famous..She can't act, her voice is kinda annoying, she does lyp-synching at her concerts.
OH, and to top everything off, she is way to commericialized. Me and my friend, whom is a boy, went to Wal*Mart, and were messing around, and then turned the corner, and there she is Hannah Montanna, AND Miley Cyrus stuff.

Can it get any worse?

But, Im off topic.

Why in the WORLD are we treating her as two different people?
i agre with you i dont like her sorry to all who do
Old 03-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Year of a Million Dreams
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Wishful
TheDisneyFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartruse View Post
Actually she really shouldn't have put a fake in. It's a rip off to people in the concert who paid to see HER not a fake monkey puppet. They wouldn't even show the fake girls face and the fake was lip synching. If she can't handle how things work in performance she shouldn't be doing it. She could get sued. It was a big mistake to do that. Why should Miley or should i say Destiny Hope have to wear a wig. Why does one person have to have a second ego who only exists for singing. Seriously Hannah=Destiny Hope.
So, aren't a fan are you? I am, I don't think that's a very good or fair reason to get sued. I think that the people who got to see her concert were very lucky. I, did not get to go - tickets were way to expensive, people should be grateful they even got to see her. She's always busy, that's probably one of the last times they'll ever see her in person!

~DisneyFan
Old 03-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisneyFan View Post
So, aren't a fan are you? I am, I don't think that's a very good or fair reason to get sued. I think that the people who got to see her concert were very lucky. I, did not get to go - tickets were way to expensive, people should be grateful they even got to see her. She's always busy, that's probably one of the last times they'll ever see her in person!

~DisneyFan
Why should they be lucky to even see her, she is just a person with an okay voice? In a few years they will outgrow it and think it was nice to go see their hero's concert and a few years later hide the fact that they went to the concert and think its really embarrassing.