Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old How to Log on to Your Mule,While Playing VMK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Pirates of the Caribbean

Krystal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs up How to Log on to Your Mule,While Playing VMK

How to Log on to Your Mule,While Playing VMK

Some of us (Most), have mules. Like for instance, I have a mule.It's so I can have boy clothes if they only hand out boy clothes and not for girls. I also save up on him too. I'm sure lot's of people have two accounts, because a boy needs a girl account to get dresses or anything else,which sounds kind of weird, but oh well.

Steps

Step 1: Log onto your regular account. ( http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/i...me=VMKHomePage )

Step 2: Once you logged onto your regular account, push Ctrl and N at the same time. ( https://secure.disney.go.com/vmk/en_...ginPage&bhcp=1 ) Refresh the page.

Step 3: Log onto your mule and meet up with your regular character.

How to Log on to Your Mule, While Playing VMK

Step 1: Open VMK Pal. (join the VMK Pal group, and install it if you don't have it yet).

Step 2: Go to VMK.com (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/i...e=VMKHomePage). Then hit the green button, Play Now Free Online Game.

Step 3: Log on to your character, then your mule. Then meet up with eachother in VMK!

What Mules Are

Mules are just a spare account, most likely the opposite gender of your character.Your not supposed to transfer stuff from account to account from these. Your just supposed to buy what you need to do, ect.

Hope this helps

Mods if you need to close this or anything else please do so. Sorry for giving you work,if you do have too.

Last edited by Krystal; 03-30-2006 at 04:48 AM..
Old 01-08-2006, 10:01 AM
WDW is my home

My Mood: Ape
DaBEEF is as Frosty as a Snowman
I use a differnt method

I just acces the Log-in page instead of the main VMK site.

-Go to the vmk site at www.vmk.com and press enter game
-once you've typed in your log-in info and vmk is loading, press F11
-this will bring back the address bar.
-Copy the address and save it to your favorites.
-now, when you are on you main account, you can just open a new IE window and go to favorites and use the log-in page to log-in your mule

note: this might make both windows operate a little slower depending on your PC.

btw, this is Krystal's thread, so use hers first and if that doesn't work for you, then you can try mine.

DaBEEF
Old 01-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Ok Thanks for the info both of you!

I will be trying them both at opening!

~StitchMad
Old 01-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Why don't make two accounts both same gender and then log onto one press Ctrl and N then log into the other then trade to your main account it is a good way to get things for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---Just an idea---
Old 01-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Miley Fan:D

RedRockingMint doesn’t quite have what it takes to pull out the sword
rember people its better buying the stuff yourself so you have the pleasure saying you made it!
buy some stuff just a little with your own credits by click on the ezra gus and etc. ghost and ned emsredld (sp) captian blackheart, yeti and dragon and play the haunted mansion game the more times you win the more credits you will get. a 50 credit bonus (raise) for winning each time once smofty or someone else i dont know got 605 for doing it so only use mules for something you cant afford or only for emgrieces only! (sp)
Old 01-08-2006, 03:29 PM
OMGlikePanic!

lovin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
you know you can mule many time acually but it just makes ur computer really slow and if you try to make a vmk "twin" it wont work, and when i say that i mean that you log on to an account and ur playing vmk and logon again(not x-ing out the first vmk popup) on that same account it will just log out the first vmk popup and you will just be using the 2ed vmk popup
Old 01-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean

Krystal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you DaBeef.

I tried that but it never works with my sever thingy...

And Neli, that shows that your lazy to get things.

Lovin, don't do that please. You should only have 1 mule.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
my name is not neli it is neil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u can make two same gender accounts to get stuff for main guy then trade!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Starscream

godzilla2005 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I dont get it?
Old 02-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Million Dollar Car! 1k Hp

Born In Park
bog.frog is spinning in a Cursed Storm
love it! thanks for the mule thingie
Old 02-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Yeah, using a "mule" can help you get many magic pins.
For example: I traded my invisibility magic pin for a rare piece of furniture. Then, I logged onto my mule, and played the Pirates game until I got invisibility magic. After that, I opened up straight to the log in page from another browser, logged in to my main account, met up with my mule, and traded. Plus, I got a lot extra ice chairs from my mule as well. I used the same technique to get five star fireworks magic.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I apologize for double posting, but I found an error while accessing my mule, and I didn't feel it was neccesary to start a whole new thread for this, and it just so happens that no one has posted since I did yesterday:

Today, I was accessing two IE browsers, both with VMK loaded on them. One of them had my main account open, the other had my mule open. I met up with my mule in my mule's guest room, made a trade to get some stuff, and then I closed the browser with my mule's account on it. Shortly after this, two girls entered my room. When I went to type "hi," I noticed that after I hit Enter , the letters and words in the message appeared spaced out, and it looked like it was a different font as well. I continued the conversation with the words spaced out, and then I said I had to go. Here's a picture:

(Note: Even though I closed the browser with my mule account on it, the player himself still appeared on my screen. That isn't really an issue though)

If you have had an error similar to this, please reply.

SoccerRyan
Old 02-16-2006, 05:28 AM
Banned

Ultamite ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
tell me if it works
Old 02-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Anim3 Luv3r

PrincessxAj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadberry
I have one word to say about mules:
Mules are horrible!
I mean reall people just play the games! you dont need mules! mules jost clog up the VMK browser and the people just use them and forget about them! mules are such a waste!

was this a good way to do my 40th post?
oh yea i know!! sometimes when some of my friends wants to log on VMK they couldn't bcuz VMK was very full! they had to wait the next day
Old 02-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Anim3 Luv3r

PrincessxAj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadberry
can mods please close this thread!
why would you want to close this thread?