Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old Changing VMK title?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Shake it.

Candicheer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Exclamation Changing VMK title?!

Okay, i've tried three times now to change my vmk title and they keep denying it even though I think my reasons are very resonable. A lot of my friends have changed there title with out a problem and for no 'personal information' reason. Am I missing a trick to get them to accept my new title?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:02 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
what was your reason? better be good..
Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Black and Yellow!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Dreamy
AllAboutStitch is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What was the name and reason?
Old 03-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i've been trying to get mine changed time to time. i mean I couldn't come up with anything that has to do with awsomered
Old 03-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Shake it.

my reason was that i didnt like people knowing that i was a cheerleading in real life. and i probably wont cheer again since this season is over. people really do judge me by cheerleading. and it gets very annoying.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Registered+

SwiminUnderTheSea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candicheer View Post
Okay, i've tried three times now to change my vmk title and they keep denying it even though I think my reasons are very resonable. A lot of my friends have changed there title with out a problem and for no 'personal information' reason. Am I missing a trick to get them to accept my new title?
well, my first vmk title was SwiminUnderTheSea, but appearently my friend Cassidy knows how to do it, idk she just changed it.. my new vmk title is now Clam, she said that she just put "People are making fun of my name and i want it to stop" witch isn't really true :Pop, but other than that idk how she did it, sorry, wish i could help
Old 03-31-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered+

Fattback is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It NEVER works for me but it works for everyone else so idk!
Old 04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Shake it.

okay thanks ill try saying people make fun of my name. and im hoping if i keep bugging them about it, then they will eventually let me change it. i hope. and does anyone know, if they approve your name change, how does it work? is it just like, the next time you log on vmk, they ask you to pick a name? or do you need to tell them in your complaint form and they do it for you?