Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Collectibles

Disney Collectibles Check out my Disney collections!

Old Vinylmation

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:42 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
LOL youre still lucky yours came from the park only 4 of mine are D:
Old 09-21-2011, 01:51 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yup Going again in Oct. and Nov. to get some more.

I don't even know what sets mine are from haha.... so yeah I think I only have like one or two from each set.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:15 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 

LOL one of the 4 from WDW that I have I got yesterday from a friend who just got back from WDW is the new halloween one I'll post a pic of it sometime this weekend. :O and I'll (hopefully...) be going to WDW this year so I'll probably get some then.

as for sets with yours the only ones I really recognize are the clear one from the clear series and the gears ones that I think are from one of the urban series, the popcorn one from one of the urban series ( hey we actually both have one of the same ones ), and the monorail from park series (I think)

Last edited by Jezzi; 09-21-2011 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: personal information
Old 09-21-2011, 02:21 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yeah usually there's a new set by the time I go, so I never go for a set I already have because duplicates are annoying, though I've only ever had one duplicate because of that.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:19 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

dude.. youre lucky LOL I've been trying to get scar and rafiki from the lion king set for awhile now and like I've gotten banzai (the second banzai on the right in my pic -the first one was from villains series-) like 4/5 times already D: and idk if you can see it in the pic but right behind that banzai I have the same one that I'm probably gonna trade next time I go to the Disney store LOL

edit: yeah you can kinda see the second ones arms behind banzai's head
Old 09-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
We've just got some magnets, pins and a keyring from the Vinylmation collection; we haven't got one of the little ornament things yet! I didn't really see the point in them at first, but they're actually quite cute little collector's items. We were going to see if they had any DCL exclusive ones when we sailed on the Disney Dream last month, but sadly they'd run out... it turns out they were only there for a short period of time!

Hopefully we can get some more when we're over in WDW again! Nice collection Lightning!
Old 09-22-2011, 02:33 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
We've just got some magnets, pins and a keyring from the Vinylmation collection; we haven't got one of the little ornament things yet! I didn't really see the point in them at first, but they're actually quite cute little collector's items. We were going to see if they had any DCL exclusive ones when we sailed on the Disney Dream last month, but sadly they'd run out... it turns out they were only there for a short period of time!

Hopefully we can get some more when we're over in WDW again! Nice collection Lightning!
thanks stitch and btw from what I know of each of the individual ships are getting new vinyls to represent their ship logos and stuff like the aquaduck and other stuffs LOL
Old 09-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 

VIP
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBrutus View Post
thanks stitch and btw from what I know of each of the individual ships are getting new vinyls to represent their ship logos and stuff like the aquaduck and other stuffs LOL
Oh that would be cool if it's true! Then again... I can't see us sailing on the DCL for another couple of years yet, sadly!
Old 09-23-2011, 01:33 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

I've seenthe pics of them on the vinylmation website but I can't post any til saturday to show you D:
EDIT: Heres a couple of the vinyls that are going to be on the ships soon ( these two are just from the disney dream but the other ships get one like the black one with their symbol on it)

And heres a pic of the halloween one that my friend got me from WDW a few days ago

And.. just one more thing I wanna show people. They have these new vinylmations coming to disney stores on Oct. 30th (idk about the park dates) that are pretty cool. They're called Jingle Smells and they actually smell like the thing theyre representing LOL like the gingerbread man would smell like gingerbread and the snowman would smell like... idk something snowy? LOL theres other ones too but I dont want to spam you all with too many pictures in one post

Last edited by LightningBrutus; 09-24-2011 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: Added stuffs :D
Old 10-05-2011, 10:06 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

bump
Old 10-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Wow those look really cool, and I'm sure will smell great :P

(don't know how I missed that post before)

Heading down to Disney soon! I'll get at least one vinylmation haha

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-05-2011 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: personal information
Old 10-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBrutus View Post
EDIT: Heres a couple of the vinyls that are going to be on the ships soon ( these two are just from the disney dream but the other ships get one like the black one with their symbol on it)
Oh my.... those are absolutely amazing! I'm having my 26th trip to Florida at the end of the month - might see if there's any Halloween ones!

Thanks for posting!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:15 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Wow those look really cool, and I'm sure will smell great :P

(don't know how I missed that post before)

Heading down to Disney soon! I'll get at least one vinylmation haha
luckyyyy LOL and stitch the only Halloween one coming out (from what I know of) is the one that I posted before and sadly last I heard they were sold out D: but good luck anyways
Old 10-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Where do you find all vinylmations... like online.

When I went down to Florida there were some that aren't mystery, I think they have something to do with the 40th but not totally sure. But there are four, with each of the four major parks being represented. The website that I use for vinylmations, I can't find them anywhere haha. I wanted to post them here because when I go down in November those are the ones I hope to get
Old 10-16-2011, 04:36 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

I know the ones you're talking about and I think there are pics of them on the Disney store website under vinylmation

edit: actually blue I found them on a vinylmation website I usually use. I'll pm you the link