Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Memories Picture of the Day.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head

Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
No spelling error can escape the watchful eye of the Claw.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spellcheck It Out.JPG (14.5 KB, 154 views)
Old 03-31-2009, 07:39 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
If my memory serves me correctly, this would be a host event from Vmk's last holiday season.
Got me talking there, huh Etna! Making rooms, trading and playing pirates was my life on VMK.. Never know who's watching you eh?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
Screenshot Taken: March 24, 2006

This is a picture of a room titled, "Party Room at Yavn's Place!" It was during the Choose Your Destiny event, as you can see most of us have the Purple Superhero Top. It was so much fun having all of those people crammed in one room and just partying. It lagged like crazy but it was awesome! I'm wearing gold ears towards the middle.
The purple super hero top was interesting. NOBODY wore it after the first few weeks! (apart from BlueSorcerer.. ) It was funny because when the purple suit was given out, it was a busy time of the year (for the business) and my Dad went to bed early. I logged him and his clones on in hope they would be tradeable later. Turns out once I had put the shirt on, it had stayed on until VMK closing. When he logged on he would get going on 10 trade requests per room asking where the shirt was from... that's my little story.

Here's my picture for today.. it's actually a room I re-made each Easter, so this week seemed fitting to post it.

Last edited by StitchMad; 04-01-2009 at 07:47 PM..
Old 04-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti

Gotta love the green.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:57 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
^One of those people look like me but idk... lol.

I wore the purple superhero suit a lot, especially halloweens and the last month of vmk.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
On 10-14-07 (I marked the date when I captured the screenie lol) I went to visit a friends guest room.
Little did I know that their room was actually the Jungle Cruise!

~~~

Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 

VIP
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Can't forget VMK's bugs, eh?

My picture for today.. Batleth eating all my candy so he could get to the top of Candy Mountain! (Charlieeeee...) Woot woot.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post

The day before vmk's closing I was lucky enough to stumble upon a quest room with Vmk_Griffin. He was answering a few questions about vmk's closing and told us what was being released the next day.
ahah thats me in the goofy hat!
I'll try to find some pictures as well
Old 04-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
^Really? That's cool, it's a small world after all. Now that I think of it, I think you may have been on my friends list(my memory is horrible so I may be wrong). I was fishisgreat if that helps.

Each holiday that I could log on, I came and visited the Yeti.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:04 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
VMK_Shorty did flying carpet magic for us. (not in this picture)

Old 04-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase

VIP
Family picture at my Dad's Halloween Room. (AceCaptainWayne, StitchMad and DCLmad).

Old 04-04-2009, 12:55 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase

The Last Day of VMK: VMK_Lion had all his rooms opened to visit, it was a very happy day to see his rooms, but sad because it was the last day of vmk.

Old 04-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure

Date: May 21, 2008
Time: 8:21 PM
Reason: It was where Vienna's adventure started, and ended on those final minutes..
BEFORE HER ACCOUNT WAS DC'D!!
What a terrible ending to an amazing story.
These rooms bring back some memories...
Old 04-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park

This is my storage room. After the space ride a thon I needed a place to put all the peices of track, so I made this room.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase

PartyLite's Club 33 Party.