Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old .:xoop's All Around Computer Graphics Contest:.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:56 AM
Summer 0'9 :)
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Hopeful
GoofyGal1213 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Siggie Question?

HI I really would like a signature but im confused on some parts if anyone can answer my questions i'd be really happy.

1.Do you have to subscribe to have one?And do you just copy and paste to have one when you post? Thanks
Old 01-16-2009, 01:59 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
No. It was given to us for free last year by our admin, Nick.

I'm assuming you registered two years ago but never went back on...

You do not copy and paste it whenever you post. Go to your User CP and click "Edit signature" and put a sig on... IF you want a sig, I can make you one Just PM me.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Summer 0'9 :)
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Hopeful
GoofyGal1213 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you! I thought it was free It's just i was super confused Thank you for answering my questions!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:04 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
No problem! As I said, if you are in need of a sig, I would be happy to give you one PM ME! LOL I just want to make a sig that's not for me...
Old 01-16-2009, 04:50 PM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
to put a signature, you upload it to an approved hosting site, when it uploads, to avoid image sizing problems, right click on the picture, click on properties, copy the address, go to your user cp in edit signature, and click the image button ( it looks like to mountains and a sun ) delete the http.// and paste the address url. when you post you will have a BE-utiful siggie underneath, I hope this helps!

~Miss.Massiekurv