Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Kingdom Keepers 4

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Kingdom Keepers 4

Hi,
Bit of information about Kingdom Keepers 4 from "Ridley Pearson's page on a social networking site"

Quote:
April 5, 2011 = KK 4
10:23 PM Sep 28th via web
Oh and also...

Quote:
Working on KK5 outline today; writing with Dave Barry on Bridge To Neverland, and planning business travel... Nice to be home and working.
9:29 PM Sep 28th via web
and...

Quote:
Kingdom Keeper books will be available (soon) as ebooks, I'm told by Disney.
10:24 PM Oct 2nd via web
Old 10-06-2010, 10:15 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I hope he does a better job with KK4 than he did KK3. Not that it was bad, but there were so many flaws that it overwhelmed the good. Anyway, can't wait!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:17 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
:O my forgot to post my news stuff on this sorry all. Anyhow here's what KK4 is suppose to be like with its description:

For the five teens who modeled as Disney Hologram Imaging hosts, life is beginning to settle down when an intriguing video arrives to Philby's computer at school. It's a call for action: the Overtakers, a group of Disney villains, seem to be plotting to attempt a rescue of two of their leaders, both of whom the Disney Imagineers have hidden away somewhere following a violent encounter in Epcot. A staged attack by new Overtakers at Downtown Disney, startles the group. One of their own, Charlene, is acting strange of late. Has she tired of her role as a Kingdom Keeper or is there something more sinister at play? When caught sneaking into Epcot as her DHI, acting strictly against the group's rules, Finn and Philby take action. Has the "impossible" occurred? Have the Overtakers created their own holograms? Have they found a way to "jump" from the Virtual Maintenance Network onto the Internet, and if so, what does that mean for the safety of the parks, and the spread and reach of the Overtakers? Are they recruiting an army from outside the parks? A dark cloud in the Kingdom Keeper era is unfolding, and with dissention in their own ranks, it's unclear if there's any chance of escape.

I want that book already Ridley @_@ who is very awesome if you get the chance to meet him in real life

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 10-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
@_@ who is very awesome if you get the chance to meet him in real life
Agreed. Saw him at Downtown Disney (WDW) earlier in the year for the release of KK 3. He turned up late but was really nice about it and continued signing books.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:37 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 

VIP
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Kingdom Keepers 4: Power Play

coming April 5, 2011

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 12-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I also hope it is much better than the third one. I did not like the ending at all, and was very frustrated with it actually haha. Is this one taking place in Epcot again or... is that just one part of the book?
Old 12-01-2010, 09:10 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
A fourth? I must be really behind because I only read the first one.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Power Play? I'm not very happy with the title.....it just doesn't flow with the other titles very well. I mean, there's Disney after Dark, Disney at Dawn, Disney in Shadow, then......Power Play?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Yeah I agree, gimme something with Disney in the name
Old 12-02-2010, 12:42 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Power Play? I'm not very happy with the title.....it just doesn't flow with the other titles very well. I mean, there's Disney after Dark, Disney at Dawn, Disney in Shadow, then......Power Play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Yeah I agree, gimme something with Disney in the name
I don't come up with the title... just informing you all. A wise Imagineer once said in a book not to shoot the messanger remember?

It keeps changing from Power Play to Decent into Darkness. If I were us I think we should just wait until Ridley posts more.

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 12-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Haha I know you don't come up with the title I wasn't complaining to you, I was just complaining in general haha. I like Decent into Darkness wayyyy better. At least it continues with the D&D theme, that was with 2/3 books. Alliteration duh
Old 12-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Awards Showcase

I wasn't trying to put you down, Stitch, LOL. I was just criticizing the idea.....not you.

And Decent into Darkness sounds really cool. I hope they stick with that.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:15 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Haha I know you don't come up with the title I wasn't complaining to you, I was just complaining in general haha. I like Decent into Darkness wayyyy better. At least it continues with the D&D theme, that was with 2/3 books. Alliteration duh
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
I wasn't trying to put you down, Stitch, LOL. I was just criticizing the idea.....not you.

And Decent into Darkness sounds really cool. I hope they stick with that.
LOL - didnt mean to sound that way guys, but I do have some sad news.... Amazon appearently is saying that the book's title is Power Play...

-Stitchco
-Stitchco
Old 12-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Awards Showcase

Aww man....oh well. Hopefully the book's better than the title.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:47 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
Here's what the cover looks like.

Anyone know who the guy is chasing her?

Edit: Nevermind I think it's a guy named Frollo from Notre Dame?

Last edited by LightningBrutus; 01-09-2011 at 03:00 AM..