Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old The VMK Rights Petition

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Marty Mcfly Rulez :D
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Curious
Disney Master 500 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post The VMK Rights Petition

The VMK Rights Petition
First off I'd like to say that I created this petition on another forum, but the VMK names will NOT be combined on this thread; only the real petition I'll be printing out. However, the goal will be the same on both petition threads. Everytime we get a new signature, the goal will increase/decrease, though the VMK names will be kept private on both threads.

What's posted here, STAYS here, in more clear terms.

I would like everyone who loved VMK and wants it back to sign this petition using either their VMK name and (optionally) first name along with a picture of their VMK character and a small saying of why you want VMK back. It can be any picture at all, and if you can't find a picture, just sign your VMK/first name. I will be adding this to a long list and printing it out to send to the Disney company, along with a heart-written letter written by myself.

Current Goal
1,000 Signatures (for a start; petitions will need a LOT more, but this is a good start =D)

Current Amount of Signatures
120 Signatures

How Many More Signatures Needed For Goal
880 Signatures

RULES
*NO FULL NAMES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
*The signing MUST include your VMK character's name
*You DO NOT have to put your first name in the form if you DO NOT want to; it's completely optional
*For the "Why you want VMK back", it must be polite or else it will not be added to the petition.

Please follow the steps below:

1) Find a picture of your VMK character. If you can't find a picture, that's fine. Attachment photos are hard for me to add to the listing.
2) Fill out the form below:
VMK Name:
*(Optional)First Name:
*(Optional)VMK Character:
Why You Want VMK Back:

3) Post the form in this thread so I can put it together.
(NOTE: Your VMK character, reason why, & first name will not be shown on the petition signings on this thread, but they will be shown in the actual petition when printed and sent to the Disney company)

Petition Signatures
PopDivaPaige
AllPowerGuy
SnoicHero
BestCookie_Crazy
LauraDaSwimmer
palkiasurfergirl
Ms.PrincessLucy
Simfan
Broccolisprout
Vienna
KEBSD
Canogon
FrostPrincess
Straws
DisneyFan
SassaFrazz
thepisces
ToBeContinued
garfield_boy
evina
DocCalvin
CaptainNemo
themist

~Disney M.

Last edited by Disney Master 500; 11-05-2009 at 10:15 PM..
Old 09-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: SaveVMK
starwolf97 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK name: AllPowerGuy
I want Vmk back because it was so much fun and you could talk to your friends and do stuff together. Once vmk closed there was nothing fun to do on the internet that was as fun as vmk. I regret not playing it for a while since i was in school and had so much homework. Once I had free time, it closed and I never saw it again. :-(

P.S. I WOULD SUBSCRIBE TO VMK IF IT MEANT I COULD PLAY IT AGAIN!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Adventurous
aquaboy191 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK Name : SnoicHero
I want VMK back because it was the best game alive. Friendly, fun, and entertaining. You can never get bored of it. Everyone loved it, so did I and now most of us are heartbroken because VMK is gone...
Old 09-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK Name:BestCookie_Crazy

I want VMK back because it was a place I could go to and have fun and enter a world I had never been in before. And I could go on VMK anytime if I wasn't going to one of Disney's parks. When VMK closed my heart broke, I would never enter that world again. Me and my family rarely go to the parks. VMK was something we could all enjoy.

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 09-19-2009, 04:48 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
VMK Name: LauraDaSwimmer
First Name: Laura

Why You Want VMK Back:
VMK was an amazing game that was more than just a promotion. There was a certain magic that came with logging onto VMK everyday. There were a lot of things that set VMK apart from the rest of the online games. You could trade with your friends, create rooms, and dress up your character in cool clothes.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
VMKF Name:Palkia
*(Optional)First Name:Ashley
*(Optional)VMK Character:palkiasurfergirl
Why You Want VMK Back:Because it was a place full of imagination, I can escape from the real world, I have more friends there than the ones at my current school, and because it was fun.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 09-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm

VMK Name: Ms.PrincessLucy
Why You Want VMK Back: I would like VMK back because it was the most fun, virtual online game that I ever played. It felt so magical just to see the homepage of VMK. The sounds... The characters... The rooms... Everything was so magical about VMK. The graphics were amazing! The games were awesome! And I loved hanging out with my friends. VMK was more than just a promotion to me. It broke my heart to hear that it was closing. I would do anything to get VMK back.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Winner Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Simfan934 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK NAME Simfan

FORUM NAME Simfan934

WHY I WANT VMK BACK
VMK was home to about thousands of players. It was not only a virtual game, but a place where everyone could express their imagination and ideas. It was a place where people made friends, and where the true Disney came to life. VMK should be open again, not to satisfy it's costumers but to keep the magic alive!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:17 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
This is great! I'll sign.

VMK name: Broccolisprout
Reason why you want VMK back: I loved logging on, seeing friends, playing games, earning cash, directing game rooms, buying stuff. It was like... living in the Parks every day.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:39 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
VMK Name: Vienna
First Name: Angie
Why You Want VMK Back:
I want VMK back because it was an easy way to contact friends that lived far away and that I knew in reality. It was an escape from all the chaos that had been going on in my life, and it really helped me mature; I had gone through backstabbing, friends leaving, family issues that happened to others, and many other things on that game. VMK was my personal lifeline and it helped me open up to others; something that I didn't do often.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:20 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
VMK Name: KEBSD
Why I Want VMK To Come Back: VMK was a wonderful place for everyone. All ages could relate to this game, which is so hard to do. No other Disney game or other company game has given the sheer magic and happiness that VMK supplied. I am currently boycotting all Disney games, as are many I know, and you will gain a huge profit and make many happy if you bring back this game.

~Key
Old 09-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK name: Canogon
I would like VMK back because it was the closest thing to disney I had living so far away from the United States. It was also a good meeting place with my friends after school, and believe it or not it helped me with my english A LOT. So come on, just reopen it already! everyone on the VMKF know you guys can open it again.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 5

FrostPrincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK Name: FrostPrincess
Why You Want VMK Back: I want VMK back because it was a retreat from the stress of school and everyday things. A place to be yourself and chill, something I'm sure some kids can't do at school. I had great friends, lots of unimportant rare stuff, and the relaxation and happiness it brought everytime I pushed the log on button.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:23 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
VMK NAME: Straws
FIRST NAME: Jordan
Picture: Its me avatar. LOL
Old 10-03-2009, 07:44 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

DisneyFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sign me up as well.

VMKF: Disneyfan

Reason: VMK was a place where everyone, no matter what age, race or religion could explore the virtual magical land of Disney.
This was a place to get away from the real world and enjoy a few hours with your friends as well as enjoying the virtual parks all together.