Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old "La La Land"

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
I actually don't think so. Demi's first 'big break' she acted like something she wasn't and turned into a total flop. Demi isn't going to give up this second chance and ruin it again. She's a good, smart kid. She doesn't say anything bad about the other DC stars and she makes smart decisions. She's even in to screamo. Demi even admitted she would rather do screamo. I assume she would if Disney would let her.
Alot of people are into screamo these days, even I am, but shes falling into the footsteps of all the other stars. The music career, the tv show, the movies. I personally find Selena Gomez to make better decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStormyStar View Post
I dont think its like the jonas brothers at all.
By that I ment the beat, if you listen to most of Demi's songs and the Jonas Brothers, youll hear what I mean.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBs_Creation View Post
Alot of people are into screamo these days, even I am, but shes falling into the footsteps of all the other stars. The music career, the tv show, the movies. I personally find Selena Gomez to make better decisions.

By that I ment the beat, if you listen to most of Demi's songs and the Jonas Brothers, youll hear what I mean.
Can you explain how Demi is making bad decisions? Selena Gomez also seems like a good kid, but I am not sure. I haven't seen much of her yet. If you think about it, it does sound like the Jonas Brothers. Most pop music is the same, catchy meaningless words and a good beat. Jonas brothers normally have the catchy lyrics and a good beat in their songs, and half the time meaningless lyrics. Demi's song has a good beat, and I think her lyrics have a meaning behind them. So in a way your right. I am guessing she has to sing Pop, because of Disney.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:49 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStormyStar View Post
It explains how stars should be!
Its not how stars SHOULD BE. Its how the life being a celeb is and you just have to know how to make the right choices when they tell you what to do and you don't like it. O_O