Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Events

VMK Events VMK Events

Old VMK Follow the White Rabbit Quest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Wishes to You!

charstar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I see no reason for VMK to hide Easter they have a Huge Christmas every year... People act like there not related.. Oh well

I love this pin... It is very cute and I like how they tie the Easter Egg and Spring together. I hoping they come out as a set with new colors over the next few years... Maybe baby blue next
Old 03-22-2008, 04:32 AM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
oh boy! we have to buy a 500 credits item?? it would be easier to buy the pin
Old 03-22-2008, 04:40 AM
Registered+

SwiminUnderTheSea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OK, i beat that quest in like.. 1minute.. ITS SO EASY!!
Old 03-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
I just want to commend whoever wrote this quest. I found it to be a perfect balance of length and difficulty, it had a nice linear story featuring a very appropiate character for this time of year, and the task hints were all written in a creative and clever way. It was nice that there were extra "collectibles" spread out in the rooms that contained them so people didn't have to fight over the same ones, and by knowing when to switch locations or tasks (such as prompting people to get up and dance so the Monorail Station chairs weren't occupied for very long) it prevented bunching and annoying delays. They even tied it all together by ending it in a room that some people forget features a little futuristic tea party. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I'm a big Alice in Wonderland fan, but this was one of the most enjoyable quests I've played in a while. Once again, my compliments to the author!