Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > VMKF Arcade

VMKF Arcade Talk about the VMKF arcade.

Old Post Arcade Glitches/Bugs Here!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Finally Back
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
PirateInferno is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post Arcade Glitches/Bugs Here!

Ok I'm going to spill it.

Glitches
Super Fly- right before you win, click quit then play again. You will have the same score at the beggining and can score higher.
Sonic- if you lose that's the only time you can submit scores

Bugs
Canuck Rally Snowmobile- longer you wait higher the score
Island Off-Road- same thing here
Hovercraft Racing- same thing here

Anybody else got glitches like this?
Mods please try to fix this if possible because racing games are boring when you sit and wait to become 1st place.
And another thing. Puzzled sheep, Marvin's Space Bowling, or Pyoro doesn't look to be working for many people.

Updated with AlexKZ

Last edited by PirateInferno; 04-14-2007 at 01:06 AM..
Old 04-14-2007, 12:52 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh and lets not forget the Sonic Glitch I posted in another thread. When you win the game, you can't submit your score. But when you lose you can.

Uh.. Shouldn't this go under the Arcade Section of the forum?? MAybe a Mod can move it.
Now back to get more highscores.

:magic: AlexKZ
Old 04-14-2007, 02:43 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Glitches: shut these off from tournaments. Unable to fix otherwise.
Super Fly- right before you win, click quit then play again. You will have the same score at the beggining and can score higher.
Sonic- if you lose that's the only time you can submit scores

Bugs: set these to lower score wins.
Canuck Rally Snowmobile- longer you wait higher the score
Island Off-Road- same thing here
Hovercraft Racing- same thing here

Need to look into these:
Puzzled sheep, Marvin's Space Bowling, or Pyoro doesn't look to be working for many people.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:02 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

I found another glitch/bug. In Finnair only the plane is there, no Moose are falling from the sky.

Old 04-14-2007, 04:21 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Here Since Day 1
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKZ View Post
I found another glitch/bug. In Finnair only the plane is there, no Moose are falling from the sky.

game worked good for me. I was able to submit a score too. I see lots of people have played and many have higher scores than my quick sample playing. Maybe something is wrong on your end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
Need to look into these:
Puzzled sheep, Marvin's Space Bowling, or Pyoro doesn't look to be working for many people.
Turned these games off. Unable to play correctly or fix.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:48 AM
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Quote:
game worked good for me. I was able to submit a score too. I see lots of people have played and many have higher scores than my quick sample playing. Maybe something is wrong on your end?
I guess something was wrong with my end. It worked, but the moose started falling about a minute after I started to play. Guess that's on my end too. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 04-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Finally Back
Awards Showcase

Thanks batleth..
I think that there is another.
One time I played micro machines powerboats 2nd level i hit the edge and i was in a huge amount of white and couldn't get back.
The problem with puzzled sheep is that it keeps submitting it hyperly and does not stop. Jungle jumble 2 let's you submit but it says you did not submit from the game.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddynamite View Post
Thanks batleth..
I think that there is another.
One time I played micro machines powerboats 2nd level i hit the edge and i was in a huge amount of white and couldn't get back.
The problem with puzzled sheep is that it keeps submitting it hyperly and does not stop. Jungle jumble 2 let's you submit but it says you did not submit from the game.
Mirco Machines seems to work and able to submit scores. Must be just a minor glitch in the game.

Jungle Jumble 2 - Unable to submit scores, but seems fun to play. I shut it off from having tournaments.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:25 AM
Finding My Way

TheMoth has disabled reputation
Hyper Doughe

I don't know about you guys but i can't submit scores on Hyper Doughe. I've tried for a few weeks and i get sent to this weird page with some error message. But I see the high scores have been scored recently so it might just be me.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Finally Back
Awards Showcase

Ok that is weird TheMoth..
I've been playing it i'll go check that out..
And this a thread for glitches on VMKF arcade not VMK..
And also, woot me for 200th post!
Old 04-17-2007, 08:53 PM
fourms, pez collector
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PezDude is as Frosty as a Snowman
For the past 6 tries, it hasn't let me save my UFO Recording scores.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PezDude View Post
For the past 6 tries, it hasn't let me save my UFO Recording scores.
Though it's kind of a fun game, scores can't be saved. I turned off turnament play for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoth View Post
I don't know about you guys but i can't submit scores on Hyper Doughe. I've tried for a few weeks and i get sent to this weird page with some error message. But I see the high scores have been scored recently so it might just be me.
Game works for me ok and I was able to submit my scores. Maybe you could save an image of the error or type it out for me?
Old 04-18-2007, 03:28 AM
Finding My Way

TheMoth has disabled reputation
Here is my error Batleth:

It has date and time so i guess it's probably a glitch for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arcade Error.JPG (26.8 KB, 416 views)
Old 04-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Trader

Bkpadre is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have that same error as theMoth for Pacman
Old 04-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
After doing some checking and talking it over with Nick, we're unable to fix the mysql error that keeps happening. We can only hope that they will fix this problem in future updates of the arcade. It is a rather newer plugin for vB and still has a lot of bugs to be worked out.