Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old The wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-26-2006, 06:19 PM
You can't compare with

Maribeth is as Frosty as a Snowman
I was copying the format for the pictures above it, because when I took away the | they went to the right, but when I added them, it put it where I wanted it. But it also made the | appear there.

EDIT: Priz, that's what I was trying to do! Thanks!

However I have no idea what you did, even by clicking edit. So.. I am going to wait a while. Perhaps for the other two quests I will upload them to the wiki and then post here the title of them and what number they are.

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:13 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maribeth View Post
However I have no idea what you did, even by clicking edit. So.. I am going to wait a while. Perhaps for the other two quests I will upload them to the wiki and then post here the title of them and what number they are.
Basically, I added the markup that would let it be a table. Mostly you need the {| before the table, the |} after the table, and the |- before each line. Look also at the parameters I added to the pictures.

I'll be honest - I'd rather not go in and do the edits myself since you seem to have all the info handy and you have the vision in your head what it should look like. I want to enable people to do it themselves instead of relying on someone else - you can do it! Give it a shot and let me know and I'll comment if there are issues.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 12-26-2006, 08:14 PM
You can't compare with

OK. I will attempt to fix the Tomorrowland ones now, with what you said.

After a whole lot of editing and previewing, I finished it:
http://disneysonlineworlds.com/index...d_Quest#Images

At first it would not work right with the ==titles== and I had to redo. I figured out you cannot add <br> to them because it messess up bad. But before it would not go on a new line, so then I gave up and made tables.

Hehe.
Hello.

Last edited by Maribeth; 12-26-2006 at 08:33 PM..
Old 12-27-2006, 07:25 AM
pats superbowl XLI champs

avastpirateace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnyKty View Post
Thank you, SpinMarty .
If there is any picture (about clothing) needed, just ask me, as long as it isn't the Stitch Hat or the Sparrow Suit needed.
yes unfortunetly ppl will change the info after its been edited to the right info to the wrong info. heres a suggestion dont let ppl edit the wiki. they need to post the correct info so no one gets confused about anything or they get wrong info.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I think that most of the info on there is pretty correct at the moment. If there is something wrong, please tell us.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMarty View Post
I think that most of the info on there is pretty correct at the moment. If there is something wrong, please tell us.
i was talking about the wiki in genral not just the vmk part
Old 12-27-2006, 07:38 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Ah, well that is true. We are not part of the big-picture Wiki, though, we have our own. Editors have to apply to be one so not everyone can edit that views the site. That helps us keep track of what goes on
Old 12-27-2006, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMarty View Post
Ah, well that is true. We are not part of the big-picture Wiki, though, we have our own. Editors have to apply to be one so not everyone can edit that views the site. That helps us keep track of what goes on
well i noticed that when i tried to edit some misleading info but i didnt feel like registering lol i had to get back to crushing the falcons on nfl 07.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:43 AM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by avastpirateace View Post
well i noticed that when i tried to edit some misleading info
And that is what this thread is for - to alert the editors if non-editors see something they think should be changed. We do try to keep a close eye on things, however, but always appreciate the eagle-eyes of others.

Power to the Players!
Old 12-27-2006, 01:24 PM
You can't compare with

Even if you had felt like registering, you wouldn't have been able to. You have to email Nick first.

Nobody commented on my page, so I'm going to act like that means I did good. -_-

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:11 PM
quits, but visits VMK. =3

BnyKty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Even though this is my own thread, I have a question... is this thread just about the VMK part of the wiki or the whole wiki?
And SpinMarty, I will check that thread.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:10 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Even though this is my own thread, I have a question... is this thread just about the VMK part of the wiki or the whole wiki?
And SpinMarty, I will check that thread.
While you can probably post things about other parts of the wiki - it might not do too much good. Unless we're also familiar with what you're proposing to correct, its unlikely we'll make the changes. (I wouldn't touch the ToonTown portion, for example, simply because I have no idea what I'd be changing there.)

Power to the Players!
Old 12-27-2006, 03:22 PM
You can't compare with

Now I've got Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Tomorrowland done.

I did it right! Hehe.

But I looked through the history of Fantasyland and supposedly someone else "Added spoiler images"

But I didn't see it. Unless thats just that little thing that says "Spoiler warning do not cross"

Anyways.. Was the front page messed up for anyone else? Mine looked funny either this morning or last night I don't remember.

EDIT: I'll do Frontierland in a moment. There isn't a whole lot you can do on the internet that is more boring than formatting a page, uploading files, and trying to figure out which image the question belongs to.

Which reminds me. It is a good thing I have done all those quests, because in the DLR one.. well I have never been there so depending on the image I'll be like "OK... what is this a picture of?!" so I may need some help.

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:41 PM
quits, but visits VMK. =3

BnyKty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Okay, Priz. Thank you for replying! I was just wondering, but I don't think I would propose anything about the other topics.
Maribeth, I've never been to parks myself, heh.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Okay, Priz. Thank you for replying! I was just wondering, but I don't think I would propose anything about the other topics.
Maribeth, I've never been to parks myself, heh.
This thread is really for our own wiki:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com
which includes VMK, Toontown, etc.