Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old WDW Quest Question

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Mr.Daxter On VMK

Dunstock doesn’t quite have what it takes to pull out the sword
Question WDW Quest Question

Me and my dad are going to go to wdw soon and i asked him about the quest and what not and he said he would do it to so i could get Double the stuff. But will they give us Both the quest pamplet and codes?
Old 07-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
You need to fill out double the quest sheets. Print out two of each quest off the VMK Site, and do two of each quest in-park. Then hand over your two tickets. Just do everything normally, but do it twice instead of once.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:19 AM
♥VMK♥ *~*Ashley*~*

FineChicaAshley is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the quest are rather easy but if u want the spoilers or questions ahead of time search for amk on wikipedia nd click the in-park quest tab nd they'll be there
Old 07-24-2007, 12:06 AM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
I may be going to WDW soon and I was wondering about this... So let's say I had 3 people in my family that were all going to do the quests, I can't do 4 because I only have 3 people? Is that correct- you can only do as many quest as you have people in your group? Just wondering...

~GryfindorGal

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 07-24-2007, 12:09 AM
^prela^

prela is spinning in a Cursed Storm
They take your park ticket and scan it. That's how they tell if u have been there 60 days ago (limit of days before redeming something.) So if you have 3 tickets you will get 3 of each card you earned.StichMad is right about your question Dunstock (of course he is )
Old 07-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
You need to fill out double the quest sheets. Print out two of each quest off the VMK Site, and do two of each quest in-park. Then hand over your two tickets. Just do everything normally, but do it twice instead of once.

This actually depends with who is working there, but normally they will allow you to have up to Four (4) people/tickets redeemed with using only one quest sheet. The only one that you can not do this with is the Thrill Seekers as you need to get your individual sheet stamped.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:58 PM
^prela^

prela is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyLuke View Post
This actually depends with who is working there, but normally they will allow you to have up to Four (4) people/tickets redeemed with using only one quest sheet. The only one that you can not do this with is the Thrill Seekers as you need to get your individual sheet stamped.
You are correct but i think you should do a quest each person just to be safe. (:
Old 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
really? bc i went to WDW in may ( before mickey TV ) and i did all the quest except for thrill seekers bc i dont like roller coasters and the person working the desk gave me a math problem and i got it right and he gave me the thrill seekers stuff but he never gave me 4 of each thing