Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Games and Quests inside rooms of VMK made by the players for the players.

Old VMK Masters Tournament

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
I was going to post this Sunday night, but figured it'd have a better effect in the middle of the week.

Mark your calendars off for this Saturday, the 20th of October. This is the date that the last task will be held.

"What are you talking about a task being held?"
A quest kiosk will be set up for the five remaining players to activate and set forth to complete.

At 2:00 PM est, 11:00 AM wst, I will be inside of my guest room. Every player left in the tournament is required to be here around this time. If you do not arrive within fifteen (15) minutes of the first person, you will not have the same amount of time as the other players. Starting when the first person arrives, I will conduct a countdown to releasing the quest. This is in order to give a fair start to all of the players.

So, what's the prize? There is only three prizes in the quest engine: Keys to my room. The first place "quester" will receive two keys, while the second and third place will each receive one. These keys will be used to access my guest room later that day for a prize giveaway. After this prize giveaway for the top three players, the grand prize winner will follow me into another guest room that holds a quest engine with over 50 items.

After this is all said and done, the "extras" giveaway will take place. PMs will be sent to everyone who has another prize to pick up from winning another part of the tournament. I am going to be around for a while to give these out, a week at max though. When a PM is sent, I will be expecting a reply as to when we can meet to give you your items.

Any questions?

If there are date issues, I'd be more than happy to switch the task to Sunday. Let me know.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide

Last edited by Schmoofy; 10-16-2007 at 08:55 PM..
Old 10-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
I will be gone this weekend.

...Let's see, I leave at 3:15PM Central Friday and get back on Sunday around 3:00. Sunday later in the afternoon/early evening is fine with me if it's fine with everyone else.

Sorry man. Why not do it Thursday? Early eveningish.

Last edited by Qui-gon; 10-16-2007 at 10:48 PM..
Old 10-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Just believe and dream :)

SuperBillyHill is as Frosty as a Snowman
tyvm for how fun this has been so far and the competition has been awesome. Sunday would for sure work way better for me if that's ok with everyone.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:48 AM
Do not get on regularly.

My weekend has been cleared up a bit and Sunday from noon to three central will work for me. Monday, however, will not work. And yes, I know I told you anytime on Monday. :dry8:

I say this thing should go down then. You don't have to leave until four so I think it'll work out.

Last edited by Qui-gon; 10-18-2007 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Update
Old 10-19-2007, 12:31 AM
(-- Custom Avatar O_o

warner is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-gon View Post
My weekend has been cleared up a bit and Sunday from noon to three central will work for me. Monday, however, will not work. And yes, I know I told you anytime on Monday. :dry8:

I say this thing should go down then. You don't have to leave until four so I think it'll work out.
This works for me.

-warner
Old 10-19-2007, 02:17 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

piratewithskill is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoofy View Post
I was going to post this Sunday night, but figured it'd have a better effect in the middle of the week.

Mark your calendars off for this Saturday, the 20th of October. This is the date that the last task will be held.

"What are you talking about a task being held?"
A quest kiosk will be set up for the five remaining players to activate and set forth to complete.

At 2:00 PM est, 11:00 AM wst, I will be inside of my guest room. Every player left in the tournament is required to be here around this time. If you do not arrive within fifteen (15) minutes of the first person, you will not have the same amount of time as the other players. Starting when the first person arrives, I will conduct a countdown to releasing the quest. This is in order to give a fair start to all of the players.

So, what's the prize? There is only three prizes in the quest engine: Keys to my room. The first place "quester" will receive two keys, while the second and third place will each receive one. These keys will be used to access my guest room later that day for a prize giveaway. After this prize giveaway for the top three players, the grand prize winner will follow me into another guest room that holds a quest engine with over 50 items.

After this is all said and done, the "extras" giveaway will take place. PMs will be sent to everyone who has another prize to pick up from winning another part of the tournament. I am going to be around for a while to give these out, a week at max though. When a PM is sent, I will be expecting a reply as to when we can meet to give you your items.

Any questions?

If there are date issues, I'd be more than happy to switch the task to Sunday. Let me know.
Wow nice task. Im horrible at quests good thing im not in the competition LOL. Good luck to everyone left! You guys were fun to compete with! Thanks to you too Schmoofy. I could never give up a ton of stuff for a competition, even if I wanted to. lol!
Old 10-19-2007, 03:10 AM
Mrs. DarthMelissa to you!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
At least I'm not the only person with schedule issues

Anytime Sunday after about 5pm MT would work best. Monday is ok, I'm going to have to stay at work late to complete the final task (so hopefully it won't take too long!)

Anytime Tuesday after 5:30 MT is good too
Old 10-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Do not get on regularly.

My busy weekend has been cut short and I'll be available tonight, tomorrow night and I'm pretty much available any time this week, don't have much going on. Halloween night I have something though.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:58 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
wait so who won? or is it still going @_@
Old 11-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Is this tournament still active, Schmoofy?