Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Events

VMK Events VMK Events

Old Cannon Range!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:03 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosinmotion View Post
Update, I just got into the room without crashing and Host Hurricane had to AFK so we all walked through the winning turnstile without spinning.
lol i wonder why he left it open when he had to go afk
i was about to go in again when my cat stepped on my keyboard and closed vmk...
Old 03-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
Tricky Hurricane! Make it four players each time to make the lines go faster. He's surely learning the tricks of the trade!
Old 03-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Trader

cedog12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovysqirrel View Post
Tricky Hurricane! Make it four players each time to make the lines go faster. He's surely learning the tricks of the trade!
i gave him that idea and he said it might work and it did :0
Old 03-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I almost wanted to throw my computer at the wall. No I didn't dc. I was 4 away when Hurricane closed the room. But he did send a nice message
Old 03-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well after the last event he did I was so unimpressed by how he just popped an event out of nowhere that I do not even try to go to his events anymore. I wish I could have gone, but I just did not need the headache of not getting in on time. I am glad some got satisfaction out of this event though.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Trader

cedog12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacerightsummer View Post
well after the last event he did I was so unimpressed by how he just popped an event out of nowhere that I do not even try to go to his events anymore. I wish I could have gone, but I just did not need the headache of not getting in on time. I am glad some got satisfaction out of this event though.
it was a surprise event and i thought it was kinda cool post pics plz
Old 03-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Its open...
Old 03-29-2008, 11:43 PM
Meanest Player Ever
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

mickey0794 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Pictures pwease
Old 03-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 

Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
wow today he just let people go through the winning teleporter... so I guess I won...
Old 03-30-2008, 01:50 AM
VMKF!!

NRock is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It was a very long wait, but I watched The KCA to get me through ;-). Thank gosh I didn't crash! I managed to get a lot of pics; both of the HOST room and Winner Room. Click the 2 pictures below for a full view.

Note: There is NO mermaid teleporter! Just Splash Mountain teleporter w/ a mermaid next to it!

Old 03-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase

Wow he changed the room since I was in there, the red turnstile and number generators were still in there (pretty sure it was exactly the same as last week)