Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Dragonica Online Enters Open Beta!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
Dragonica Online Enters Open Beta!

Has anyone else tried this game yet? I saw on another site that it is for 13-17 age group.

This is quoted from Beckett Magazine:

THQ*ICE is pleased to announce the start of open beta for Dragonica Online, which happens to include a whole slew of goodies for players who play the first week (August 18th at 2pm PDT until August 25th).
Kicking off the events is the “Heroes of Day Zero” contest which you can find more information about on the Official Dragonica Online forums. The contest consists of three portions, and involves players being the ‘first’ or the ‘best’ in different categories. Prizes are 32 Dragonica Online wall scrolls, and players have until the end of Day Zero to compete for these prizes (contest runs from August 18th at 2pm PST until 11:59pm PST).

The categories are:

First to Fight: Race to create one of the first 10 characters on Day Zero

Second to None: Battle your way to one of the 10 highest level characters based on amount of experience.

Third and Up: Earn one of the top three scores for the Vagabond Mission Map on one, two, three, or four star difficulty at the end of Day Zero.

That is not the only amount of fun lined up for the open beta. Players who reach level 10 or higher during the first week of open beta will also win a Woodster Balloon, and anyone who creates a character during the first week will score themselves an Odellia Starter Pack crammed with even more goodies to help you out.

Want to get your friends involved? There are prizes for that too! Players who party with friends in game will earn friend points, and you can win 5 Party Warp Cards.

Aside from all of the wonderful contests mentioned above, there is also a special on ICE cash (virtual currency), and if that’s not enough there is a comic strip contest with a total of 10 winners. Be sure to check out the Dragonica Online web site for complete details and we’ll see you in the open beta! Do you plan on taking part? Leave a comment below or head to the Beckett MOG forums to tell us about it.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
This sounds really cool
I've never heard of it until now though...
Old 08-19-2009, 07:10 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Looks fun! Too bad it's download

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 08-21-2009 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: resolved
Old 08-19-2009, 07:57 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Oh, it's a download.
Never mind I'm not playin it xD

Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
It's a pretty big download at least in comparison to the other games I have on my computer. I'm having fun with it. Have no idea what I am doing yet but having fun anyway. That's why I join forums.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 08-21-2009 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: removed link