Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old What's Left?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2008, 05:45 AM
Oh the Cleverness of You!

Born In Park
My Mood: AFK
hulamoongirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I too had the same trouble - and just for those interested, they are no longer giving them out (or so they said last week when we went.)

While we are all sad the the VMK Kiosk is gone from Disneyland, there are a few things left you can pick up when you vist Mickey the next time:

-Black Mickey Ears from Innoventions in Tomorrowland
Make a character on one of the VMK game machines and you'll get a bunch of stuff - including Black Mickey Ears

- Little Green Men Store Command in Tomorrowland has Pirate Q
Buy 2 VMK pins for about $15, they come in a box so you don't know what you are going to get. You get two real pins and VMK codes.
You can also ask the castmember at the register if they have any more 50th Celebration pin codes (I was there last week and they still had them). Sometimes they'll give them to you and sometimes they won't.

- The Main Street Magic Shop and 20th Century Music Company on Main Street have Red Penny Press
They say you need to make a purchase in these stores to get the VMK codes, but that isn't always true. I've asked before and they'll hand them right over! It just depends on the castmember.

Have fun at Disneyland! Tell Mickey Hula says hello!

Last edited by TopazR; 01-30-2008 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: double post