Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old I think my VMK person is deleted forever! :( PLEASE HELP!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:41 AM
It's To Loud Turn It Up!

neoerules is spinning in a Cursed Storm
maybe its a virus..
maybe sometimes it happens

IT HAppen To ME TOo @_@

Last edited by Smoop; 03-10-2007 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: merged double posts
Old 03-10-2007, 04:48 AM
I know u r reading this

LRGoalie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Do you have any friends on Vmk that is also on VMKF? If you do, ask them to see if you are on their buddy list
Old 03-10-2007, 06:44 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Maybe your password got changed somehow? Have you tried the Forgot Password link?
Old 03-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
We were talking with VMK_Red about the same issue with zephr. They said, "We can't do anything about deleted accounts. Sorry."

So, there is no possible way to get it back, dude. I'm really sorry.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I know u r reading this

I'll donate you something rare, if you cant get anything back!
Old 03-10-2007, 09:18 PM
The Greatest Disney Fan!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
Rodolfito ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
try logging in to vmk from another computer or uninstall shockwave and install it again make sure you dont have any firewalls blocking stuff either.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered+

lilbumbles is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRGoalie View Post
I'll donate you something rare, if you cant get anything back!

Wow that's really sweet of you...i'll keep that in mind!

As far as everything that everyone has suggested, nothing is working We have tried all of those.

I can see my title from my kids vmk characters, and I'm still there and it shows the date that I was last playing on, so no one has been on it since.

VMK_Smiles said that I wasn't deleted, but I could only go to Contact Us. But obviously that isn't working because it won't let me enter anything!!!!

So, the only thing I haven't tried is the shockwave. So I'll try that!
Old 03-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I know u r reading this

Good Luck!!
Old 03-12-2007, 04:08 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

MysticPrince is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't fret - all will be well. This has happened to me a few times before; it should work for you eventually. Keep us updated .
Old 03-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPrince View Post
Don't fret - all will be well. This has happened to me a few times before; it should work for you eventually. Keep us updated .
As of today, still nothing! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling shockwave, still can log in! Arg this is so frustrating....I didn't want to go to Neverland!!!

Thanks though for the well wishes, I won't give up that's for sure! I have way too much time invested in my lilbumbles to give up! I'll continue to keep you posted!
Old 03-13-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm a Figment Girl

Burgs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well i am not a wiz. but on vmk.com the home page theres my vmk put your title in and password then see if it is lilbubbles with your pins if it is your OK but if its DELETED_lilbubbles with no pins then that answers your question then i'd contact vmk ask why and make a new account then try bubbles later on. my account got deleted before and i had to start a new one. Have you been on you account bubbbles in a while? have you been banned for a long time? answer those questions and i'd be happy to answer through private message!! I got the answers, and maybe just a little break away from the computer might get your mind of of it and help!! Good luck!! and are you banned?
~Burgs
Old 03-15-2007, 10:27 PM
VMKAddict

Drawing Boy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't give up! I suggest creating a new account, Contact VMK with that information then see where it goes, Maybe you should ask them for a reason why this happened and what can you/they do.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:39 AM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
Well i am not a wiz. but on vmk.com the home page theres my vmk put your title in and password then see if it is lilbubbles with your pins if it is your OK but if its DELETED_lilbubbles with no pins then that answers your question then i'd contact vmk ask why and make a new account then try bubbles later on. my account got deleted before and i had to start a new one. Have you been on you account bubbbles in a while? have you been banned for a long time? answer those questions and i'd be happy to answer through private message!! I got the answers, and maybe just a little break away from the computer might get your mind of of it and help!! Good luck!! and are you banned?
~Burgs
First I am lilbumbles not bubbles LOL...and it doesn't show up when I try to see my pins & credits from VMKs Home Page. It has been exactly 2 weeks & I still cannot log into it from ANY computer.

I was not banned...this is the problem...I never got a window popping up warning me or saying I was banned. While playing on VMK it froze & I stated in my initial question, then it has never let me log back in. I play every day so that is not the issue either.

As of now I've complied quite a few pages showing what pics I saved of my room & items I know I have & that is being forwarded to VMK.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:57 AM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I am sorry that nothing we suggested has helped. Good luck with sending everything in to vmk. Let us know what happens. Btw have you sorted out the memory problem so it doesn't happen again?
Old 03-23-2007, 02:53 PM
This is halloween.
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Procastinating
kittenofthenight is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbumbles View Post

Ok, here's the deal...

I was playing on my vmk yesterday 3-8-07, and in the middle of a cute or boot game that i was in charge of.

I got the screen that pops up saying this:

"Out of memory, loading member 14 of PLAYER-CAST 41, even after purging all purgeable cast members" then you have to click ok. So I did, we have gotten this window before during VMK play, so we just re-login like it's a dc or VMK crashing.

I get this ALOT, you need to go to the shockwave site and install it again or restart your computer but you said you did that so.... Try downloading shockwave again