Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Programs not to download!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-21-2007, 02:04 AM
A.K.A..Alien or AB

Alienboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by acebasketballman View Post
Actually, you are wrong on both parts.

I have a Zen Micro MP3 Player, and it can play MP3 and WMA formats, it's also a Hard Drive player. The formats you can play depend on the individual MP3 Player.

Take it from someone with alot of experience with Sound Quality, when you convert formats you always lose some quality, it doesn't matter if you set the bitrate higher or not, you will lose some quality.
MP3 is the common nick name look for something that has just a flash type drive just as iPod is become a common nickname for something that is portiable music and really why havent I lost any of this quality and anyone that I talk to or hear hasnt changed? and than the recording studio records at a high bitrate than reduces it. Yes there is a difference but you can put it back up with no lost in quality. Unless you can provide an example everything ive heard converted sounds real good on various systems and recievers.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:18 AM
pats superbowl XLI champs

avastpirateace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienboy View Post
MP3 is the common nick name look for something that has just a flash type drive just as iPod is become a common nickname for something that is portiable music and really why havent I lost any of this quality and anyone that I talk to or hear hasnt changed? and than the recording studio records at a high bitrate than reduces it. Yes there is a difference but you can put it back up with no lost in quality. Unless you can provide an example everything ive heard converted sounds real good on various systems and recievers.
i dont usually convert songs. but my sister has converted lots of her songs and they have no loss in sound quality
Old 02-21-2007, 02:27 AM
Ace Is Listening To ---->

acebasketballman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Not to be rude here, but unless you have a really experienced ear, you won't be able to tell.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:34 AM
pats superbowl XLI champs

avastpirateace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by acebasketballman View Post
Not to be rude here, but unless you have a really experienced ear, you won't be able to tell.
i do have a " experienced ear " as i listen to lots of regualar music and lots of music my sister has converted
Old 03-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Daddy's TAY BAY G-RAY

CuteGirlAcey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OMG REALLY! I use LimeWire..
Old 03-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Daddy's TAY BAY G-RAY

CuteGirlAcey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST
I have most of these programs on ONE of my computers
I have
Best Buy Music Store
Rapshody (sp?)
LimeWire

I have all these programs because I got a new MP3
its called a Sansa SanDisk 2 GB ( 500 songs ) MP3 from Best Buy
Old 03-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Segway i2

Jurassic park fan ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Bad program- Spysheriff. Alledged antivirus program. It sends you fake warnings about viruses, causing you to buy an alledged: ' Better version ', then it crashes your computer showing the BSOD ( BLUE screen of death ), and the text: We have crashed your computer to protect you from virus threats.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:33 PM
AAR!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AAR_Fan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic park fan View Post
Bad program- Spysheriff. Alledged antivirus program. It sends you fake warnings about viruses, causing you to buy an alledged: ' Better version ', then it crashes your computer showing the BSOD ( BLUE screen of death ), and the text: We have crashed your computer to protect you from virus threats.
That doesn't sound good, make sure not to download this because you basicially have to get a new computer if your current oen crashes.