Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:30 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
HUZZAH! SHE SPEAKETH! XD
And she brings....a CHAPTER!
Quote:
Flower grinned evilly.

“HEY BASE, IS THAT JAM WITH ANOTHER GUY?” she screamed, pointing to a random direction.
“WHERE?!!?!!?” yelled base, flipping his head around.

Flower shoved him off the stairs.
Bwahaha. ROFL I laugh out loud every time I read that part.
Great chapter, Flowa! XD
Old 08-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Whoah. Flowa lives!
xD Anyways, that was pretty...weird. LOL But I liked the part where Blossom pushed Base down the stairs; but why'd she do that...? xD
Old 08-18-2009, 08:18 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
dude vivi
you should see me and base back then, like, i'm talking 06-07 time. he comes into my room and i go all 'EW BASE - boots -' yep
rotfl

no doubt i'd push him down the stairs
rofl

Old 08-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

gotcha. rotfl.
niceee. then now i realize why she'd push him. Yay for pushing people down stairs!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOLLOLOL. that chapter was awesome.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL YAY U CAME BACK!!! nice ending XD

are u going to make a chapter every 3 months ? lol

plz dont lol plz make chapters fast o.O
Old 08-19-2009, 07:00 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
-no comment-

Chapter 55: Raccoon, you’re busted.

**7:21**

As base tumbled down the stairs, the guests distracted by the soda can were beginning to lose interest… but base knocked over future Cool-Dolphin, who crashed into another person.

“HEY MAN! Watch where you’re going!”
“SOMETHING KNOCKED ME OVER!”
“UH HUH..”
“I SWEAR!”

The other guest shoved Dolphin back, who bumped into another guest.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, RANDOMLY SHOVING PEOPLE!?”
“But I--“

And a huge fight broke out in the room, echoing across the halls.

“SILENCE!!!” boomed Guestalina.

“Another epic Queen Weirdo scream. Yep. Can’t get tired of that.” commented Flower, sprinkling sarcasm everywhere.

“BEGIN THE PRAISING!” she yelled, and the guests scattered. With a smirk on Guestalina’s face, every one of them kneeled, and began to bow down to her in a “MASTER… MASTER..” way. It was quite disturbing to the gang, as they watched with disgusted faces, and one by one, one of the guests would get up, walk up the stairs, and offer Guestalina some sort of gift personally.

“My queen, can I go get a drink of water?” asked SmartKid, his arms sore from fanning Guestalina.
“… Very well. I suppose you can, since your last drink break was 10 hours ago.” coldly replied Guestalina.
“Thank you.”
Future Raccoon looked over to Guestalina, and whispered meekly, “My queen, can I go get a drink too? My last break was 11 hours…”
“FINE.” she growled, and future Raccoon ran off with SmartKid.

“Come on, let’s go follow them… I don’t really wanna see more of this… as Flower called her, ‘Queen Weirdo’ praising.” said Candy, and everyone (including base) entered the kitchen, following Raccoon and Smart in.

Soda’s eyes spotted the pack of Sunkist soda that she had took from earlier, with now only 5 cans left, and eyed it with a dreamy stare.
“Soda. No. Touch that. And I will SMACK YOU.” whispered hikoik in her ear from behind her. Slightly grinning from hikoik’s breath hitting her ear, she replied, “… Okay, fine. I can’t say no to you…” and smiled genuinely.
hikoik, weirded out MAJORLY, raised one eyebrow, backed away, and asked, “… What’s that supposed to--“ then stared at something behind Soda with an “oh no.” expression.
“What?” Soda asked, and turned around her, to see Flower reaching for the glazed ham.

“FLOWER! NOOOOO…” yelled both hikoik and Candy, jumping at Flower, and then grabbing both her wrists, right as she was about to pick up the ham.
“…. Oh come on, you have got to be kidding me. I have two food bodyguards now… I WAS SO CLOSE. SO CLOSEEE!!! I’M SO HUNGRY. I’M FADING. I’M GOING TO PASS OUT NOW. AND IT’S ALL YOUR GUYS’ FAULT. YOU FLOWER-STARVERS!” she whined, at the verge of sobbing.

“QUIET!” screeched Raccoon, standing in front of his future self and Smart.

“So SmartKid… Guestalina tricked you too huh?” Future Raccoon asked.
“… yeah, she got you too?”
“Yeah.” future Raccoon replied, grabbing a Sunkist from the pack that Soda stole from.

At this, everyone’s attention was majorly hooked, and present Raccoon gulped loudly… his future self was spilling the beans!

Opening the can, his future self continued, “I mean, she promised me a part in ruling the world with her, just as long I would tell her the whereabouts of where.. THEY were at the moment. So I had to work undercover…”
Everyone gasped, and present Raccoon felt eyes burning holes through him from all the glares. hikoik was so ticked off, that his grip on Flower’s wrist began to seriously tighten… and Flower noticed her hand turning blue.
“….hikoik..”
“SHH!”

“But she tricked me…” future Raccoon continued, taking a quiet sip from the Sunkist can.
“I hear ya. Well… see, I’m pretty smart. One day, I created some sort of chemical that can give you powers, but if you use them too much, they fade. Needs time to recharge. And I already kinda knew her before… the way she is now, and one day, she asks me to give her powers. Well, I mean, why would I? But then she promised me she’d make hikoik, his brother, and his friends suffer with it, and I HATE HIM… and that she would do ‘great things’, and I’d get good benefits out of it… and… I just couldn’t say no. But see, now I have a horrible life… and it’s all because I gave her the powers. For how smart I am… I’m pretty stupid. I didn’t even know you could make minions with whatever I made! I didn’t… know how much potential whatever I made could have had.” replied SmartKid, smashing his fist against the sink as he filled his paper cup with water.
“Why does she seem so hung up on hikoik and the others? I mean, she had me go undercover with them just so she could track this certain group. Is it to complete what you wanted, since you hate this guy so much?” asked future Raccoon, glugging down the soda.
“I don’t think so. If she didn’t keep any of her other promises, why would she keep that? And plus, I asked her how she knew hikoik and why she wanted to go after him, since she mentioned that going after him is one of her original plans, and not just to get me to give her the powers… and you know what she said?”
“What?”
“‘None of your business.’ and that’s it.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah.”
“She might have had a bad experience with him.”
“I wouldn’t be surprised… that guy is SUCH a loser.”

“I BEG TO DIFFER!” yelled hikoik, but of course… they couldn’t really hear him.

“FAN-BOY! GRAPE KID! GET YOUR PATHETIC SELVES BACK IN HERE!” boomed Guestalina from the other room.
“COMING MY QUEEN!” Smart and future Raccoon both yelled, not very much in sync. Dropping their drinks, they stormed out the door.

Everyone slowly turned their heads to Raccoon with a dirty glare.

Raccoon swallowed, trying to make his throat less dry.
“Um…. heh…. WHO WANTS SUNKIST??”

raccoon man
you got owned.
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
AS WE TEAR HIM TO SHREDS
MUWAHAHAHAHAHSFDKFDJSAJDSA -passes out-

Old 08-19-2009, 07:39 AM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cloud_9
CyanTara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
o___________________________o
"Well, you see, I'm kinda smart"
yeah, i wouldnt have gotten that from your name, smartkid
LOL
Old 08-19-2009, 01:11 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Awww, poor Raccoon. He got pwned. DX
Good chapter, though! LOL
Old 08-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Pwnage. LOL
Poor Flower! They were depriving her of food! xD
The Soda wanted her Sunkist
Haha SmartKid was more like DumbKid. HAHA jkjk
lol
I liked this chapter!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:51 PM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
FINNNNNALLLY --wait i can't talk about people -sigh-
well. soda's fanboyness over hikoik isn't such a stretch, but that wasn't what i was gonna say. LOL
and someone's a little obsessive over hikoik..and i don't mean Guestalina or soda -runs-
Old 08-19-2009, 11:01 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

heh im accessing vmkf with my phone. How awesome is the internet connection my mom gave me?

Anyway, LOL candy do you know who guestalina is? rofl ull c why she's crazy... cuz... she really is o.O

And LOL vivi yeah I kno. I can't wait to make the next chappy tonite. Raccoon gets to be pwneedddd LOL

OH NOEZ IM ALMOST
OUTA BATTERY D: -posts this- rofl

Old 08-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

LOL
Thanks for telling us your cell's battery is almost dead. That was something we really needed to know. xD
Yay for chapter nearnessness! xD
Old 08-20-2009, 08:08 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

-yawn-
12:34 AM..
gotta do this…………… -droool-

Chapter.. something..
chapter uh…….
.. hold on

oh.

Chapter 56: How could you?

**wow. eating beef jerky-- well more like, letting it sit in my mouth (braces tightened. PAIN. -sob-) while listening to the transformers soundtrack helped me think of the next title.. LOL**
^ k yeah that sentence kapoofed it..
-restarts-

Chapter 56: How could you?

**7:25**

“Um…. heh…. WHO WANTS SUNKIST??” blurted out Raccoon, his mind at a loss for better things to say. He walked over to the counter where the 4 soda cans of Sunkist were, and started waving his hand around them with a cheesy grin.
Soda’s eyes began to glow.
“I D--“
“Soda.” started hikoik.
“Sorry.”

Flower took a deep breath.
“RACCOON. HOW COULD YOU?!?! I MEAN, -- hikoik. Candy. Let go.”
Candy and hikoik released their grip, and Raccoon backed away from Flower, who was inching towards him with a face that nobody could ever draw.

“I MEAN, DAH, YOU’RE SO STUPID, LIKE, EVEN WORSE THAN QUEEN DIMWITTEDFACE HERSELF, I’M JUST GONNA LIKE, UGH, HURT YOU OR SOMETHI--“
Candy held Flower back, who was about to jump on Raccoon’s face, and Raccoon backed into the sink, white as can be.
Candy glared over at Raccoon with her usual “o_-“ face. “Flower’s right. Did you really think someone EVIL would keep their promise? YOU JUST DON’T AGREE TO THAT KIND OF STUFF! I mean--“
hikoik shoved her aside, Raccoon slightly shaking. “WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING MAN? TRYING TO GET US ALL…” hikoik ran his finger across his throat and stuck his tongue out, then continued, “--HERE?! Get some sense inside your stupid brain man…” he added, walking up to Raccoon and donking him on the forehead with his palm, in the “v-8” way.
“I knew we shouldn’t have trust people we didn’t already know…” growled Soda.
“SO WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS WHO CAME WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE? ARE YOU ALL TRAITORS TOO?!” screamed Base, looking at the other people, a slight paranoia developing in the room.
CuteTabitha shook her head rapidly. “No! Do you really think I, Me, The FABulous TABitha, would totally Listen to HER? Do I LOOK like that type of girl?”
“…. She’s got a point there.” whispered slycooper_lo (shark), nudging Base in the ribs.
“Shut up. YOU MIGHT BE A TRAITOR TOO FOR ALL I KNOW! You DOUBLE AGENT!” screamed Base, causing Shark to take a step backwards. “Whoa man--“
“OR IS IT YOU, FLOWER, SINCE YOU PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS?!!”
“WHAT? I--“
“Yeah, Flower, maybe that’s why you’re always getting hurt, SO WE WOULDN’T SUSPECT ANYTHING!” screamed Cyan, pointing at Flower with so much power, that if her finger was some sort of laser, Flower would be out cold or something.
“…. how does that even make sense?” asked hikoik, raising an eyebrow.
“… WELL IT SOUNDED A LOT BETTER IN MY HEAD!” retorted Cyan, folding her arms. Yo looked around with a suspicious glare.
“IF ANYTHING, IT’S PROBABLY LIGHT! It always be the quiet ones…” she whispered threateningly.
Light blinked. “No.. it’s probably Sparrow. I mean, he’s the one who ‘assisted’ us…”

Everyone shushed up and turned to Sparrow.

“Hey, don’t look at me, mates. I would rather not be involved in this pandemonium… I’m not even quite sure about what is happening ever since we got separated from me ship…” replied Jack, raising his hands up, palms forward.
coolJamz glared at Jack. “I totally forgot he was even here. Like Yo said… IT’S ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES!” she screamed, pointing at Jack threateningly.
“NO! IT NOT BE JACK. IT CAN’T BE! I TAKE IT BACK. I TAKE IT BACK. Quiet ones aren’t always the bad ones.” whimpered Yo, giving Jack a big hug around his waist. Jack just sort of awkwardly stood there.

“SHE’S PROBABLY A DOUBLE AGENT TOO!”
“NO, YOU ARE, YOU WERE THE ONE TALKING TO RACCOON EARLIER!”
“IF ANYTHING, IT’S PROBABLY YOU!”
“ME?!”

A huge catastrophe broke out in the kitchen that luckily... nobody else could hear.

“QQQQQQUUUUIIIIIIEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone gasped and turned to the center of the room, where a lil_rockerangel with fisted hands stood there, fuming.

“FIGHTING ISN’T GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING. THE POINT IS, RACCOON IS A LYING FIEND AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN FOLLOWING HIS ACTIONS SHOULD CEASE NOW IF THEY WANT TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE A YEAR FROM NOW. ANYONE WHO’S BEEN A TRAITOR, YOU’VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON. HELPING QUEEN SPAZZFACE IS BAD, AND IF YOU CONTINUE, YOU’LL END UP FEEDING HER GRAPES AND WASHING HER UNDERWEAR ALL DAY LONG. NOW, WE SHOULD BE PRETTY SAFE NOW, BECAUSE NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CONTINUE BEING A DOUBLE AGENT AFTER WHAT THEY JUST SAW. NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP, OR AT LEAST, YELL AT HIS *points to Raccoon* FACE!”

Silence draped over the room like a huge, thick blanket.

“Geez… I wasn’t.. expecting…. I mean… that was.. pretty… dang, coming from someone as………………. small as you.” whispered Mizz.V, a little shook up, and everyone stood there in silence, blinking.
“I’MMMM NOTTTT THATTTTT SMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!” roared Rocker, getting right up into Mizz's face, whose hair was flying backwards.

The room was hushed, with Rocker breathing deeply and Mizz shaking in her shoes.

“….. Well, anyway, I say, we should totally ditch Raccoon.” said Base.

Various agreements filled the air… and one of them was “LET HIM ROT LIKE A BLACKENED BANANA THAT HAD A BOULDER DROP ON IT 5 MILLION TIMES... HE CAN’T SURVIVE WITHOUT US!” which sounded a lot like Flower’s voice.

Raccoon bit his lip, aware that he really couldn’t do much without them…

“… No. Let him stay.” added in hikoik, deep in thought.
… “What?”
“Why?”
“ARE YOU MAD?! OUT OF ALL THE TIMES YOU DECIDE TO BE ALWAYS MEANY MCCOLDHEARTED FACE, YOU DECIDE TO BE ALL ‘let’s save the traitor WHEEE’ ON US! YOU NEED TO EAT SOME FOOD MAN. THERE’S A GLAZED HAM RIGHT THERE. …….. wait. Save some for me…”

(Honestly, if you can’t guess who said that last line, I WILL SMACK YOU)

Confusion filled the room, and hikoik shushed everyone.
“Like Rocker said, I HIGHLY doubt he’d still continue being a double agent on us if he already saw that it can’t benefit him at all. After she gets us, all that’s gonna happen is… yay, she goes all take-over-the-world-ish and Raccoon gets to be a grape feeder. Woo. Don’t think he’d want that. And plus, as Queen….. Spazzweirdy’s agent thingy, he probably has some juicy info to tell us……………. Right?” growled hikoik, swerving his head over to Raccoon with a menacing stare.

“Uh, well.. I.. uh..” started Raccoon, fumbling his words up as he awkwardly messed around with his fingers.
hikoik started to growl. Yes. Like a dog.

Raccoon turned white as a ghost, and gulped, trying to keep his throat moist enough to talk. “.. yeah, but… I don’t really have much to tell you, at least, not that I can really think of right now.. but.. but I promise you guys I… won’t… be on her side anymore.. just.. please don’t.. leave me?” he whined, his voice squeaking.

“Do you REALLY think we should trust him again?” asked Candy, giving Raccoon a dirty glare.
“… Well………………. eh, I guess you’re right, I mean…… he’s already betrayed us before…….” started off hikoik, and Raccoon’s expression dropped into a deep frown, as he lowered his head slightly.

“Man… I’m done for…” he thought to himself.

.. that was a long chapter
BUT I WANNA GET THINGS
OVER WITH
ROAR
WE’RE STILL IN THE FUTURE
I DON’T LIKE THE FUTURE
IT’S A HORRIBLE PLACE
WHERE I CAN’T EAT
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

….. 1:42 AM. nice.
- passes out -

Old 08-20-2009, 08:50 AM
Bye VMK. dont forget.

purpleangelcutie10 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
WOOO I FINALLY CAUGHT UP!

“FIGHTING ISN’T GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING. THE POINT IS, RACCOON IS A LYING FIEND AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN FOLLOWING HIS ACTIONS SHOULD CEASE NOW IF THEY WANT TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE A YEAR FROM NOW. ANYONE WHO’S BEEN A TRAITOR, YOU’VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON. HELPING QUEEN SPAZZFACE IS BAD, AND IF YOU CONTINUE, YOU’LL END UP FEEDING HER GRAPES AND WASHING HER UNDERWEAR ALL DAY LONG. NOW, WE SHOULD BE PRETTY SAFE NOW, BECAUSE NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CONTINUE BEING A DOUBLE AGENT AFTER WHAT THEY JUST SAW. NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP, OR AT LEAST, YELL AT HIS *points to Raccoon* FACE!”

GRAWRRRRR FACE MY WRATH, I'M A MONSTERRR
i pwn you all