Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:50 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
-shrill cry-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LAWL
OK. I guess I'll wait.
...but I won't like it. xD
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
NOODLES!

I quote my last post on the last thread, YAY, ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TILL SHE MAKES A NEW CHAPTER!
Old 07-06-2009, 07:02 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
- breathes -
good news: yey. happy vacation.
bad news: lawl i got sick right when it started and got better on the day i got home o.o

good news: im back to make a chappy
bad news: i am in one of my EXTREME lazy periods. esp cuz the next chapter is a chapter that i dun know how to do and my head hurts everytime i try.
lawl

good news: i kinda wanna try tonight
bad news: there is a very good chance i'll bail

LOL

Old 07-06-2009, 11:13 PM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'll do a chapter!
Chapter 55: Me Like Beans
As the friends ran to cover Guestalina used her tornado and sucked them into a dark inescapable void. Guestalina then ruled the world. The End.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Just no........

be patient for the lazy author xDD
Old 07-07-2009, 12:17 AM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
-is patient-
XD chappy...chappy...chappy...
-eats cake-
Old 07-20-2009, 12:36 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

im back
i havent posted on this since before i left on a week and a half long trip somewhere... and all the hype from after my birthday kept astopping me o_o
i cant change my emote lol
Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Flowa. YOU SAID YOU WOULD MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER.
That was BEFORE I WAS GONE.
-.-
i wanna my chappy flowa.
xD
Old 07-20-2009, 10:44 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

Pleeeeeeease...
-gets down on knees-
Chappy...NOW...XD
Old 07-26-2009, 06:57 AM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cloud_9
CyanTara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
o_______o
well, im prepared for a december chapter, how about you guys ?!
LOL
Old 07-26-2009, 01:03 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

I'm prepared...
Maybe it'll be my birthday present!
XD
Old 07-26-2009, 04:09 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase

no, our christmas present
Old 08-03-2009, 05:37 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
LOL wow! I can't believe this story is still up. Am I still in it rofl?

Old 08-03-2009, 12:49 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

Honestly, I don't even remember, Tab! Been so long since we've had a chapter...IDK! ROFL
Old 08-18-2009, 05:53 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
sorry
got extremely lazy cuz
writer's block..
rotfl

LOL I typed like
half of this chapter up, then totally ditched it.
sorry.
………. LOL I JUST RE-READ ALL THAT I MADE.
man
I STINK at typing this junk LOL
…… yeah I don’t know if I can do this. I think any skill I had at writing this story has dissipated rotfl

er well, for you to understand this, (and idk how I can remember this myself, but..) at one point, queen weirdo got totally ticked off and screamed ‘stupid smartkid’ for reasons nobody knows yet (but me ahaha) aand…. yeah remember that dude. rotfl

Chapter 54: The Truth

**7:18**

Guestalina was laughing, amused by the screaming crowd drowning in orange soda. (Soda: “MAN! If I could have gotten it open sooner, that would be ME drinking up that beautiful thirst quenching orangey goodness.”)

“Foolish peasants…” Guestalina whispered to herself, still amused, as flower’s arm slithered its way around the group and next to Candy, reaching for the grape bowl. As she picked up a grape, Candy smacked her hand, making her drop the grape and let out an ear-piercing yelp.

“SHH! They’re talking!” harshly whispered Raccoon.

“Ahh… asking you for help was the smartest thing I’ve ever done.” said Guestalina, looking over to her fan-boy.
“And agreeing to help you was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made.” retorted the boy, and Guestalina just gave him a small glare.
“Well, why SmartKid? You’ve got a nice wooden bed in the castle and meals fit enough for…… rats. Better than those unfortunate peasants, I suppose?” sneered Guestalina, signaling over to the confused group of people poking at the splattering soda can.

hikoik’s eyes widened as he let out a gasp.
“SmartKid…….. isn’t that who she was screaming about when we got away in the helicopters?” mumbled hikoik, earning everyone’s attention… including Soda’s.

“Isn’t he just SOOOOOO intellectual?” flashed through her mind, her eyes sparkling with admiration.

“She did? I don’t remember… but the name SmartKid sounds really familiar to me.” replied flower, stealing the spotlight from hikoik.
“Do you remember who he is?” asked hikoik, eyes glowing with curiousity.
“…. Oh yeah, didn’t you know him before?... Didn’t we All know him before? But only you were his friend…” said Candy, digging in the millions of files of the past her mind stored.

“I don’t remember anyone named SmartKid..” uttered out Raccoon, giving Candy a puzzled look.
“Shaddup, we’re not talking about you.” retorted Flower, appearing emotionless.
“… Okay, okay…” whispered Raccoon, slightly intimidated.

“…. Er yeah, I sorta remember something about that… but it’s so blurry.” replied hikoik, trying to think.

“Well, you sure didn’t keep your promise.” hissed SmartKid, fanning Guestalina slowly.
“What do you mean? I made hikoik, and his gang, suffer, just like you wanted, didn’t I?” replied Guestalina coolly.
“Well…….. yeah, that hikoik and his brother got what he deserved… but ME being imprisoned also wasn’t part of the deal.” fumed SmartKid, wanting to smack the fan on Guestalina’s face.
“Pft. Details, details…” mumbled Guestalina. “Not much you can do now, can you? You didn’t give yourself any powers, and the guests that do have that special bracelet you created to contain theirs. Thank you ever so much, by the way.” snickered Guestalina, raising one eyebrow evilly.
“I regret doing so… I regret doing anything for you.”
“You should be silent if you don’t want to join hikoik and his friends…”

SmartKid gulped, and remained quiet.

“… What? Why’s he talking about hiccup? Why did he want hiccup to suffer??” yelled Raccoon, questions flashing through his mind.
“…. NOW I REMEMBER HIM! HE’S THAT GUY THAT I GOT IN A FIGHT WITH... long story…. he stole my items… then he tried to be all buddy-buddy with me and … man. I hate that guy!” growled hikoik, glaring at the fan boy.
“He’s pretty ugly in real life anyway…” he added.

“OH! That’s the guy that you kept grumbling about for a week?” screamed Flower, snapping her fingers.
“YES!”

“Well… apparently he helped Guestalina… I think he’s the one who gave her powers… when we escaped her in the helicopters she went all ‘STUPID SMARTKID’ when she started to get weaker… and like we established before, she’s unstable. Plus, she was all ‘you didn’t give yourself any powers’... figures he’d be working with her…” muttered hikoik as he turned to his side, noticing Soda smiling at him sheepishly.

“And, apparently, he only agreed because he wanted you to suffer?” pointed out Candy.
“Wow hikoik… the only reason why we’re in this mess is because of you and your friendship problems.” blurted out base.
“…. HEY, I--“
“Mhm. Excuses, excuses. This is all your fault.”
“HOW IS IT--“
“DON’T BACK-TALK ME!”

Flower grinned evilly.

“HEY BASE, IS THAT JAM WITH ANOTHER GUY?” she screamed, pointing to a random direction.
“WHERE?!!?!!?” yelled base, flipping his head around.

Flower shoved him off the stairs.

um.
yeah.
I don’t even know if I’m steering the story in the right direction anymore.
my head hurts
rotfl

Last edited by Blossomflower; 08-18-2009 at 06:18 AM..