Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2009, 03:49 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
.. so.. it like took you about .. 2 weeks or something?
rofl

Old 06-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Registered+

Kfan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
around that i guess LOL
Old 06-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I'm currently attempting to reread the original thread...
and I am failing miserably
xD LOL
Old 06-04-2009, 07:59 PM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cloud_9
CyanTara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
- looks at flower -
i
dont get my life
Old 06-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
-looks at flower-
-waits patiently for chapter with puppy dog eyes-
LOL
Old 06-05-2009, 05:12 AM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
-looks at soda waiting for chapter-
-waits with-
-evil glare-
and if u ask me, with all the spam,
especially recently,
it would be extremely hard to find the chapters in there to even read rotfl.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:52 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
slacked again
LOL
I’m gonna make this a long chapter cuz I wanna get straight to the point, but the little.. in between thingies are taking up the chapter space SO, ILL JUST CRAMP IT ALL AT ONCE CUZ IM SICK OF MAKING NEW CHAPTERS FOR EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING LOL it makes the entire chapter so pointless.
(and im running out of chapter names rotfl)

Chapter 52: Attempting to eavesdrop…

Everyone gasped, turning to see Raccoon howling towards the ceiling. (sorta like neku when he finds out that he has to redo the entire game again for like, the 4th week in a row-- sorry, excuse my twewyness. it’s a video game thing. soda luvs it. )

“Dude. What is your PROBLEM?” hissed hikoik, messing around with his eardrum to see if it was still functioning.
“… Nothing. I just remembered…………… something…” mumbled Raccoon, attempting to coverup his dirty little secret. Why, if they found out, they would probably just leave him to rot someplace… and Guestalina sure as heck wouldn’t save him… that little betrayer. He couldn’t survive without the gang. They were the only thing he had left at the moment, and telling them the truth would be just plain stupid.

“What’d you remember?” questioned Candy, hearing a gulp slide down Raccoon’s throat.
“Uh……… that I uh……………….. LEFT MY SPINACH PUFFS IN THE OVEN!” Raccoon yelled, quoting Kronk.

A silence filled the air as Raccoon realized how stupid of a move that was.

Flower began laughing uproariously, and everyone let out a chuckle or two.

“Good one man. No seriously, what’d you remember?” said flower, letting out the last of her chortles.
“Uhm, that I uh… er……..”

- insert anime vesion of raccoon here with a huge sweatdrop sliding down his face -

“I uh…. I…………”

Flower’s smile began to drop, glaring at him suspiciously with a raised eyebrow.

“… forgot to…….. er……….. send… the…….uh…. letter.. I wrote……… for………………… my um……..”

Raccoon looked over to dabaseballking and coolJamz, staring at him submissively.

“uhhhhhhhhhh………………
……………………. girl.” continued Raccoon, meekly uttering the last word, even if it was completely a hoax.

“…. heh. heh. Good one.”

Raccoon just blinked at her, not sure what to say.

“……… oh wait, you’re serious?” continued flower, her smile once again fading.

Raccoon just once again blinked, aware that what he said was BEYOND foolish, but he couldn’t think of anything better at the moment.

Flower bit her lip as she started to turn bright red, looking like she was about to burst into a million pieces.

“………………. LOLROTFLCOPTER WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH MAHAAHAHA WHAT THE HECK MAN AHAHAA RACCOON AHAHAH GIRLL AHAHHAHAHAAHA - snort - HAHHHHHH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME BAHAHAHAHAHA“

Raccoon felt his cheeks turn hot as he watched flower roll around the ground, tearing up from her deafening cackles.

Soda, amused by this hysterical display, was distracted by something.

“My.. my soda sense. IT’S TINGLING.” she whispered to herself, sensing there’s soda in the area, and she was beyond thirsty. Following her intuition, she walked down a creepy corridor, and felt the need to enter the first door on her left. Pushing the door open, she saw a 6-pack of Sunkist sitting on the kitchen counter.

“JACKPOT!” she exclaimed, her eyes glowing with delight. Orange soda was her favorite, so she wasted no time and sprinted towards the soda, making sure to run back into the… “throne room” in time for anything exciting happening.
She swiftly grabbed one of the cans, forgetting that it was a FUTURE item and what happened to the trashcan earlier… and attempted to open it as she walked back into the room, flower still having a meltdown.

Meanwhile, Candy and hikoik approached flower, stared her down, and blinked to each other. hikoik kneeled on the floor next to her, muffled as she was facing down laughing into the floor.
“Flower. It’s okay. BREATHE. BREAAATHE.” he soothingly told her, speaking calmly into her ear, even if he was just being sarcastic.
“No, no, this is how you do it.” said Candy, stepping over flower and kneeling down next to hikoik, gently shoving him out of the way.

She grabbed her shoulders and flipped her over to face upside, her laughing starting to slow down into contented “hehehehhhhhhhhhhhhs” but she was still hyperventilating slightly.
“FLOWER, GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF AND SHUT UP! PRETTY SOON YOU’LL BREAK THIS MAGICAL SOUND BARRIER WE HAVE AND THEN ALLLL THE GUESTS WILL GO NUTS, THINKING THERE’S TALKING GHOSTS, YA HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!?!” violently blared Candy into flower’s face with flaring nostrils, her voice echoing in every corridor of the castle.
“Wow. Well, that’s one way to get your point across.” commented hikoik, snickering slightly. Who knew Candy could talk that loud?

Flower blinked, noticing her bangs were now pulled back from Candy’s aggressive yell, and stared at her flaring nostrils of doom. She began to snicker…

“…. oh no.” whispered Candy.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK SO STUPID RIGHT NOWWW WAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA………”

Candy got up, sighing.
“You just made it worse…” said hikoik, trying to contain his laugh.
“This is what happens to her when she skips lunch... remember the last time on VMK when she was out of food in the house?” replied Candy.
“………… dude. Don’t remind me.”

After a few minutes, flower wearily got up, wiping tears from her eye.
“K. I’m good. Sorry you all had to see that.”
“I’m sorry I had to see that too..” retorted hikoik, looking away innocently.
“Wow flower.” said Cyan.
“Oh shaddup Cyan, you’re just as bad as me…” replied flower, glaring at her.
“Maybe so. But still, wow.” she added, smiling cheesily.
“Well…… that was… interesting.” said Light, smirking her usual little “light” smirk.

“Uh, anyway, now that… flower’s laugh fit is over, can we please go near Guestalina and listen in her conversations with the grape feeder?” pleaded Raccoon.
“And maybe her fan boy person thing…” pointed out Candy, referring to a kid wearing glasses on the opposite side of Guestalina, fanning her with a huge leaf.
“Are you kidding me? We have to climb up that huge podium thing?” complained base, looking at the long and steep staircase embedded into the side of the podium.
“Hey, we might get some useful info here.” said rocker as base made a puppy dog frown.

So the gang made their way towards the podium, being sure not to bump into one of the guesty people in the crowd, when they heard a creak from the door nearby, and out came soda, holding a can of Sunkist.

“Hey guys, what’d I miss?” she asked, still trying to open the soda can.
“Um…soda. Where’d you get that….?” asked Light, pointing to her soda can.
“The royal kitchen. Where else? I mean, if I had this thing with me the entire time, it would be longggggg gone by now.”
Candy gasped. “SODA! GET RID OF IT NOW OR ELSE--“

“HEY LOOK! IT’S A FLOATING SODA CAN!”
“IT MUST BE RELATED TO THAT HAUNTED TRASHCAN!”
“GET IT!”

“-- that will happen.” finished Candy, smacking herself in the face.

k you know what?
that’s too long. I still can’t cut to where I’ve wanted to go for like, 5 chapters now LOL too many things happen in between
so……
next time.
LOL
- changes chapter name to fit the situation -
ugh.

Last edited by Blossomflower; 06-05-2009 at 06:21 AM..
Old 06-05-2009, 06:29 AM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ahahah u lip biter.
i didnt think it was thatttt long, coulda been longer
typical soda to not remember something like that LOL
Old 06-05-2009, 06:32 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i know, i was planning to cram the size of two chapters in there, but with it already like that, it woulda been about.. 3 chapters and a half. or more.. LOL

so i decided to just it cut it now with a cliffhanger and not in the middle of.. something uncuttable
LOL

and that was soda's idea to do the soda can thing.
well originally, she wanted to just randomly walk into the scene drinking out of a soda can, because she "magically summoned it", and then suggested the royal kitchen.. which gave me an idea.
LOL

Old 06-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
LOLROTFL on Neku! xD
Soda sense? Okayy.0.0
LOL
LOL @ Candy and Hikoik!
tee-hee!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post

Soda, amused by this hysterical display, was distracted by something.

“My.. my soda sense. IT’S TINGLING.” she whispered to herself, sensing there’s soda in the area, and she was beyond thirsty. Following her intuition, she walked down a creepy corridor, and felt the need to enter the first door on her left. Pushing the door open, she saw a 6-pack of Sunkist sitting on the kitchen counter.

“JACKPOT!” she exclaimed, her eyes glowing with delight. Orange soda was her favorite, so she wasted no time and sprinted towards the soda, making sure to run back into the… “throne room” in time for anything exciting happening.
She swiftly grabbed one of the cans, forgetting that it was a FUTURE item and what happened to the trashcan earlier… and attempted to open it as she walked back into the room, flower still having a meltdown.
..-skips this part-

So the gang made their way towards the podium, being sure not to bump into one of the guesty people in the crowd, when they heard a creak from the door nearby, and out came soda, holding a can of Sunkist.

“Hey guys, what’d I miss?” she asked, still trying to open the soda can.
“Um…soda. Where’d you get that….?” asked Light, pointing to her soda can.
“The royal kitchen. Where else? I mean, if I had this thing with me the entire time, it would be longggggg gone by now.”
Candy gasped. “SODA! GET RID OF IT NOW OR ELSE--“

“HEY LOOK! IT’S A FLOATING SODA CAN!”
“IT MUST BE RELATED TO THAT HAUNTED TRASHCAN!”
“GET IT!”

“-- that will happen.” finished Candy, smacking herself in the face.
LOLROFLROFL XD
HEY HEY. I'd only forget if it was anything related to thirst. Or hunger. Or fangirlishism. LOL
>. > I wonderr what would happen if i was to drink it. LO-- did I drink any of it?

D: I only said the summoning thing because I didn't know what else to do till the kitchen. LOL

and YAYYY TWEWYYY Reference! --- flower you were the one that told me it was good like Kingdom Hearts. :3
Old 06-05-2009, 08:08 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i know i was... and that's the only reason why you even played it, but you seem more obsessed than i am - stares at ur avvie and sig -
.. lawl ur gonna love me even more at the end of the story

and see, it was related to all 8D cuz you're thirsty, hungry, and you're a fangirl of sunkist o_o
rofl

and hey hey vi, don't blame me for that part rotfl

Old 06-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase

LOL yeaahh....
but... still the candy and hikoik part was funneh too! :3
Old 06-05-2009, 09:17 PM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cloud_9
CyanTara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i want a soda sense
nooooo, instead i have a cyan sense
which tells me if somebodys painting with the color cyan, yay LOL
candy has one that tingles if somebodys eating candy
flower has one if someones planting
rocker has one if someones jammin' out
light has one if someone turns a light on
and hikoik has one if somebody presses random keys LOL

more ideas for supapowas please LOL
keeps me from being bored >.>
Old 06-06-2009, 02:54 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

......... genius
rotfl

new chapter most likely tonight
i kinda wanna get it over with myself
so.. yeah

(unless i get distracted by something)
(lawl)