Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Mention VMK when you go to disney?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: SaveVMK
starwolf97 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post Mention VMK when you go to disney?

I was wondering next time you took a trip to disney could you try to mention vmk's closing if you see something like one of those surveys in the park that says how much you enjoyed your stay in the park and write that you want vmk back in the comments section since there was a vmk central in one of the real disney parks. or possibly just talk about it to a staff member in some kind of customer service room? If you think this is a good idea try it and tell me if you got a response or if it worked or not, and how you like this idea.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:23 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
If they get a few questions, they will brush them off. But if they get a huge load of people asking about it, they will go to their bosses, and from there we would have something going.

~Key
Old 09-21-2009, 03:30 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
We have something going on here...
- ace
Old 09-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
haha, went to disney for second time in my whole life two weeks ago... why didn't u put something like this earlyer!?!?!? lol nvm, anyways that's not going to change anything, and I had a talk with a host about vmk, he told me... well here are his exact words "never heard of it, hey have you been to Slash Mountain?" he said it so fast as if trying to hide something, he was oviously a REALLY bad liar! so the awkward part is when he finished saying that I ran without stopping to toontown
Old 09-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Winner Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: SaveVMK
Simfan934 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by canogon View Post
haha, went to disney for second time in my whole life two weeks ago... why didn't u put something like this earlyer!?!?!? lol nvm, anyways that's not going to change anything, and I had a talk with a host about vmk, he told me... well here are his exact words "never heard of it, hey have you been to Slash Mountain?" he said it so fast as if trying to hide something, he was oviously a REALLY bad liar! so the awkward part is when he finished saying that I ran without stopping to toontown
Why would he want to hide anything?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:04 AM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I know right! maybe he was new or something.