Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Red Tron Table!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
it doesn't look so special. it actually looks more bluish than red.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Da Fresh POLO Boi

Acesilverace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think he traded it already, He was pretending to be a noob but he really alot of rare.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Meanest Player Ever
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

mickey0794 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
He didnt trade it, sparky came, took it away because it was a mistake, and replaced it with a blue 1.

gosh old story much?
Old 12-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey0794 View Post
He didnt trade it, sparky came, took it away because it was a mistake, and replaced it with a blue 1.

gosh old story much?
Seems like the same old story from last time. Only, I think VMK_Lion took the other table.

I'm just wondering how someone is getting a hold of this. Is it a bad code they put in or did someone win something and when the HOST was selecting a prize, they selected the red table by accident? @_@

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Retired Arcade Player
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Arcade Winner Joy To The World Arcade Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Hopeful
BaseballStarz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you very much StitchMad For The Picture =]
Old 12-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
Seems like the same old story from last time. Only, I think VMK_Lion took the other table.

I'm just wondering how someone is getting a hold of this. Is it a bad code they put in or did someone win something and when the HOST was selecting a prize, they selected the red table by accident? @_@
Or maybe from the Dreams give-a-way, yet the person kept it secret until now. If staff aren't looking for it then there is a chance to hide it, until they are aware that it exists.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Retired Arcade Player
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Arcade Winner Joy To The World Arcade Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Hopeful
BaseballStarz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmm... well the person traded green explorer top for it
Old 12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
misses VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

ACECpt.RICH is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBird View Post
Like I said... they're watching.... muahahah! ahahah!
Well, it was kinda obvious when the kid had a ' trading un-released item ' room lol, im sure staff were there within minutes, even if they weren't dressed in their staff outfits
Old 12-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
To my understanding the Red Tron Table has been deleted by staff. I was in the "Trading not released item" room, and went afk for a few minutes. I came back to discover that I had been booted, and also got the "Owner is not Present" message. I think that the table has been deleted.
Anyone else got more info?
Old 12-01-2007, 06:27 PM
i'm not that girl..

ElphabaTheWitch is spinning in a Cursed Storm
if you ask me its silly when staff does that.. they let it slip, so let the person have it.. whats the big deal? if anything it will get traded around, and theres nothing wrong with that. they get a little too panicky if you ask me.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Registered+

ANOTHER Red Tron Table?

Just looked up on the popular guest rooms and there is a room stating that they are trading a red tron table.

My guess is that many tron tables were released by mistake to multiple people in the same room. Each received one of these tables and the owners of these are just now advertising that they had them.

Any thoughts on this, or knowledge regarding this sudden epidemic?
Old 12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ask them how they got it so we can finally have an answer! lol
Old 12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
Ask them how they got it so we can finally have an answer! lol
I'm currently in the queue for the room. If I can get there, I'll be sure to ask about it - in the case that staff don't lock the room before I get there.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I wonder how people keep getting these tables.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:01 PM
mountain dew ftw

My Mood: Disapprove
Capn_Suite is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What do they look like? Can someone post a pic?