Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old What does Full Galleon Mean

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:02 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
What does Full Galleon Mean

When someone says they have a "Full Galleon" for trade, do they mean that they have a Galleon Stren Chair and Galleon Bow Chair or do they mean they have a full galleon set from the Park Pirates Game?

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 02-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Grunge Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Curmudgeon
Flea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think they mean the Galleon Stern Chair and Galleon Bow Chair. Are the pieces from the park game even tradeable?
Old 02-13-2008, 10:04 PM
lalala Me Shell, My Belle

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
MichelleXL is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's referring to the Galleon Stern Chair and Galleon Bow Chair, as the galleon park game pieces are currently not tradeable, unless in code form.

Michelle
Old 02-14-2008, 02:24 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Thanks for your replies.

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 02-14-2008, 02:50 PM
CL_Reebee in VMK :)

Reebee is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway View Post
When someone says they have a "Full Galleon" for trade, do they mean that they have a Galleon Stren Chair and Galleon Bow Chair or do they mean they have a full galleon set from the Park Pirates Game?
What is the Park Pirates Game? Is it the game where the Kraken chases you around in the fog and you have to tap the idols, or a different one?

Is this game in the parks as well as online, or are we talking about a different game entirely?
Old 02-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Cooler Coyote

My Mood: Grumpyy
CooledCoyote is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would also be careful to ask if they mean the Dreams Hook ship chair, but it is mostly understood as being the Bow and Stern of the Pirates Pin set.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:06 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebee View Post
What is the Park Pirates Game? Is it the game where the Kraken chases you around in the fog and you have to tap the idols, or a different one?

Is this game in the parks as well as online, or are we talking about a different game entirely?
Yeah, that's the one.