Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Halloween Will Never Be The SAME without VMK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Registered+

QueenClarion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Halloween Will Never Be The SAME without VMK

Taking this opportunity to look over my halloween screenshots and truly wishing I had taken more at the time.

Firm believer now - YOU don't know what you got till it's gone.

Hoping everyone will help me and post halloween decorations and room shots so I can recapture some of the moments. Thank you in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pirates Hide Out.JPG (135.2 KB, 131 views)
Old 10-07-2008, 09:07 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
I'm afraid that I don't have anymore screenshots. My files have been erased.

I miss VMK. I just got back from Disney two hours ago, and I was bugging my parents saying, "VMK used to have something just like that."
Old 10-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
How do you even afford all of that?

A holiday is no different without VMK, as I never spent it playing VMK :P.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Registered+

QueenClarion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Afford what? VMK was so wonderfully free !! Sincerely Lemonysnicket3 don't you have anything to share regarding Halloween in VMK?? <3

OH BTW I was able to get my hands on a Mickey Lighted Pumpkin and have it glowing in the family room, so each time I see it - I think of friends in the Lazy Mermaid and miss saying hello and chatting.

Last edited by TopazR; 10-10-2008 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: merged consecutive posts
Old 10-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenClarion View Post
Afford what? VMK was so wonderfully free !! Sincerely Lemonysnicket3 don't you have anything to share regarding Halloween in VMK?? <3
Nope, I'm more of a costume guy :P.

I meant how did you afford all of those items to put in your room? o.o
Old 10-10-2008, 05:59 AM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenClarion View Post
OH BTW I was able to get my hands on a Mickey Lighted Pumpkin and have it glowing in the family room, so each time I see it - I think of friends in the Lazy Mermaid and miss saying hello and chatting.
Ye be too kind, lass! They were good times indeed.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:40 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
See, by then, I would be playing pirates for countless hours trying to get halloween junk...

D:

Old 10-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wow... that was powerful. I don't have any screen shots though. I remember my first Halloween in October 06. I wasn't as "rich" then as I was when the game closed, and I couldn't buy but a few items. In 07, I could afford more stuff.

You're right, Halloween won't be the same without VMK. I'll always have those decorations in my heart.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
No holiday will be the same without VMK Here's one of my favorite pictures from Halloween

Note how the guy with the arrow over his head has dream ears. Didn't they give those out in November? I migh be mistaken. This picture was taken in October '07 so if so that would be really strange O_O
Old 10-11-2008, 12:11 AM
OMG. I'm back!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Disney
SoWassup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I signed up in August in 2007. So I was here for Halloween, Christmas, and New Years. It was fun celebrating all the holidays that VMK had furniture for unlike Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving...lol. I remember those times though. For Halloween, the orange and white mickey ghosts. The bubbling witch's pots. The witch hat with straw hair and a big pimple lol. For Christmas, the mickey Christmas tree. The little and big presents stacked on each other. The little cookie-doughnut wreaths. And for New Years, well, mostly the New Years party hats. But those were good, fun memories. They will always live in us forever.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:45 AM
DizzySkyJump
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Frosty
DizzySkyJump is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ahh, i remember when i sgined up.. it was like a day before halloween LOL
i miss vmk..
Old 10-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
A holiday is no different without VMK, as I never spent it playing VMK :P.
For once, I actually agreed with you;
I NEVER played VMK during a major holiday... Various reasons, but most of the time, it seems, I was taking breaks... D: No holiday memories
Old 10-11-2008, 01:27 AM
OMG. I'm back!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Disney
SoWassup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
For once, I actually agreed with you;
I NEVER played VMK during a major holiday... Various reasons, but most of the time, it seems, I was taking breaks... D: No holiday memories
Well, I did VMK on New Years and Christmas but I still spent time with my family I don't think I did VMK on Halloween. But you could've gone on VMK and celebrated the holiday with family and friends. Or am I incorrect or misunderstanding something? Sorry, if I am hurting you in any way or am wrong. I don't mean to be rude or anything like that.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:34 AM
<--- EPCOT Fireworks
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

climberJW is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember I was working on a halloween ride. I actually almost finished it... but then, October ended. I still needed alot of spiderweb walls (so people couldn't get off the ride. it was everest track pieces.) and maybe one more ride room.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:36 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoWassup View Post
Well, I did VMK on New Years and Christmas but I still spent time with my family I don't think I did VMK on Halloween. But you could've gone on VMK and celebrated the holiday with family and friends. Or am I incorrect or misunderstanding something? Sorry, if I am hurting you in any way or am wrong. I don't mean to be rude or anything like that.
What I meant was that, quite often, I would just quit VMK for a few months for no particular reason... Just kind of... Stop playing... Like if some of my friends left, I'd take a break, but I'd always end up playing again a few months later... It just happened that I was usually taking breaks around October-February