Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Happy Valentine's Day 2011

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:37 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Happy Valentine's Day 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S Day

We hope your day has been filled with

and

and

and

and all that makes a great Valentine Day

BUT

It isn't a holiday on the forum until you can get your award!!

Simply click here and fill out the form to request this award for any other toon on the forum.

No, we don't need your real name , but we do need the correct forum name (and spelling) of the toon you wish to send the award to .

Please give the admins a while to handle the demand .

Oh - the most important part - you only have until Wednesday night to get the form filled out. So - hurry and get those requests in

Last edited by Tepcat; 02-15-2011 at 04:05 AM..
Old 02-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
The award looks great. Love the pink castle in the backround and the hearts between mickey and minnie . Also, thank you so much for continually putting a bit more life into this forum by continuing traditions such as these. It truly means a lot to some of us, and really helps us keep alive great memories from time spent with even greater people on this forum.

Happy Valentines Day!

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 02-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thanks staff and whomever got me this <3 haha
Old 02-16-2011, 01:07 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I love the award and everyone remember to write the correct forum name (and spelling) of the toon you wish to send the award to.