Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Naturally, Sadie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-17-2006, 02:36 AM
Banned

Mr.Lunatix is floating through Inner Space
Naturally, Sadie

Naturally, Sadie

Naturally, Sadie is a Canadian-produced comedy television program that airs on the Disney Channel in the US and the Family Channel in Canada. The plot centers on Sadie Hawthorne, a high school student and aspiring naturalist who loves to study and observe animal behavior. Luckily for her, she's got her two best friends, Margaret and Rain, to back her up until she figures it all out.

Sadie's brother, Hal, always does his best to trip her up along the way and then laugh at her misfortune. She has a crush on a boy named Owen Anthony.

Season 2 will start with Sadie as a sophmore in high school and acting more like a girl, looking and feeling. She has a new crush and her life is always turned upside down. New episodes start 4/2/06.

Question for you guys

Do you think that this show, has potential and can survive with others shows like That's so Raven and The Suite Life, This so which is also a Canadian import seems to have potential, but just how many of you guys and girls like the science aspect of the show?
Old 04-19-2006, 04:58 PM
WDWCP Hopeful

My Mood: Lurking
levity is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This is probably my favorite show that is still airing on disney channel. At first I wasn't sure if I would like it. Then there was the episode where they were finding tons of clues in history books and trophys, it just got me hooked. I also love the sciene part of the show. The Jane Goodall, Surprise Party with a Storm, the clue one, and the one with her new crush are my favorite eps.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:40 PM
aka C.Diz
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
ClubDisCM is spinning in a Cursed Storm
To be honest, I wasn't all that thrilled with the first season. But I've seen the first two episodes from season 2 and I'm liking it a lot more now. Of course that might have something to do with the new eye candy this season.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:44 PM
i know you're out of it.

Appleonia has disabled reputation
The Problem With It Is, It Has Nothing WOW About It. I Mean, It Has The Same Plots As Shows From The Old Days! Personally, I Wouldn't Be Surprised If It Were Cancelled Before The Third Season...
Old 04-19-2006, 08:59 PM
I've left and so have VMK

trainz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
its ok but it had nothing that made me think boy this is origanal which it really needs if its going to live
Old 04-19-2006, 09:20 PM
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

SpottedDog is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Eh..I think it copied Lizzie M...
Old 04-21-2006, 01:27 AM
.: Silly me :.

Karlitakarlita is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i like it. it is a nice show i love it

~karlitakarlita
Old 04-25-2006, 12:41 AM
Animorphs Fan!

DEEPLAKE is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well, not to be mean, but i think this is the boringest show disney has ever aired..
Old 04-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Lost obssesser

lostfanatic has disabled reputation
It's not a great show. I just don't think the Canadian shows have the potential to survive with Raven, Suite Life, and Hannah Montana. They already play it late at night when no ones watching and on weekends like three times.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:56 PM
MissPorscha

its an okay show i watch it when nothing else is on but to tell u the truth i dont think it will last long
Old 04-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Gone 2 Toontown/TTC

JungleMonkey350 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It may last a while longer, and seeing how i only watched 1 episode i would say that its funny. But ofcourse no of us can tell how long shows last, and if people like the show then i hope i last long for their enjoyment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfanatic
It's not a great show. I just don't think the Canadian shows have the potential to survive with Raven, Suite Life, and Hannah Montana. They already play it late at night when no ones watching and on weekends like three times.
Excuse me for say so but i think by saying that in that way you may be offending some canadians, but everybody is entitled to their opinion in which they think which "TV production" it might have came from or which is best, but i dont think you should have said it like that

Last edited by JungleMonkey350; 04-30-2006 at 02:18 PM..
Old 04-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Muahaha.

cratle is covered with Confetticratle is covered with Confetticratle is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfanatic
I just don't think the Canadian shows have the potential to survive with Raven, Suite Life, and Hannah Montana
Whoa, stop right there. You know that your offending the Canadians (Just as Jungle said)? What you said right there was really wrong to the Canadians. Watch your words...

I think that show may cancel sometime, but its a so-so show, I don't like it very much.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Lost obssesser

Ok, sorry I might have offended Canadians. I meant that those shows are good for Canada. I'm not saying that it's a terribly awful show and that the Canadians should be ashamed of it. I'm saying that it's not hyped up as much as the American based shows so not many people know about it coming on. I don't really have anything against Canadian TV, it's just that the American market is making it invisible.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Lost obssesser

Ok now you are taking it out of context. I said that Canadians shouldn't be ashamed of it. As I quote: " I'm not saying it's a terribly awful show and that the Canadians should be ashamed of it." That means that it's great. You just took what I said out of context. The thing with those shows being good for Canada is that the American market is hyped up way more than the Canadian shows. Maybe these shows shouldn't integrate. Which does not mean I hate the shows. I've actually taken a liking to Naturally, Sadie now. I just don't think it has the potential to survive as long as the American based shows.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Dorks pwn. The end.

My Mood: Lucky
PowerGirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPorscha
its an okay show i watch it when nothing else is on but to tell u the truth i dont think it will last long

I don't think it will last long either. It's just a regular show, with regular people, and a girl who loves animals. The show is nice and sometimes funny, but nothing really out of the ordinary happens. What makes a good show in my opinion is if the chracters have something to hide (e.x: That's so Raven) or have some unbelievable talent (Kim Possible). The show will probably go 65 episodes as most normal nothing-special shows do, and then dissapear without anyone saying anything.

I don't think I would notice if it was gone to tell you the truth.