Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Events

VMK Events VMK Events

Old time of quest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Quester 4 Green Tea Cup
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

dumbfounded is spinning in a Cursed Storm
and that's the way the cookie crumbles!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered+

Foxy_Cleopatra is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the quest is gone.

i am so angry- this is ridiculous.

the vmk site says the quest was supposed to run through 4/1, not partially through 4/1
Old 04-01-2008, 07:17 PM
wdwaurora on vmk
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner 
Total Awards: 1

aurorarosesb is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This is a letter I just sent to VMK through contact us

Shame on you VMK for ending the quest for the buried treasure early today. If you had told players that the quest would end early on the first day it was out that would have been one thing. But to wait until last night to do so and then not posting the fact until halfway through the morning today is just inconsiderate and rude. People are at work or school in the morning and had counted on the time tonight to finish the quest. A group of friends and I all worked to gether to beat the POTC portion of the quest last night with the express purpose of finishing the rest today. No one left to finish the quest after beating pirates and everyone displayed incredible teamwork and commitment. Now none of us have finished the quest and you have cancelled it making all our effort worthless. What kind of values are you trying to teach people. I think this just tells players that if you work hard enough to reach a goal you will fall short because the rules are not concrete. So shame on you VMK you have greatly disapointed me and many other players by ending this quest early.

Anyway this may belong in the rants forum but I think everyone should contact VMK letting them know how upset that they are
Old 04-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh the Cleverness of You!

Born In Park
My Mood: AFK
hulamoongirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yep! Message at 12:06PM said the quest was over.

BUMMER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy_Cleopatra View Post
the quest is gone.

i am so angry- this is ridiculous.

the vmk site says the quest was supposed to run through 4/1, not partially through 4/1
Old 04-01-2008, 07:21 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I really thought it was going to end at close time! I'm so sorry for a lot of players who didn't finish it.
I'd like to mention a friend who didn't finish his own quest bc he spent his time helping other players (friends and not)
He was so patient with a couple with lag, crash, mistakes, the first player in the group had to try 6 times before she passed the task 16, after she got it, she left the team.. and that's just one case.
I'm really sorry.. I know you know I'm talking to "you"
Old 04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Retired Pirate

desertratt is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualmagicguy View Post
omg .. why do you they have to close now?
I this close to finishing it, I jus had to finish the jungle cruise and finish it off!
This is so frustrating! I needed to finish it off, why couldn't you just closed it when VMK closes!
omg .. well good job to the people who actually finish it
You guys really deserved for finishing it. =(
Im so sorry virtul i thought i pass you in time for pirates arg im so sorry
Old 04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
☼☼☼Got Life???☼☼☼
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Shh
DonaldsWishes is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I did not think vmk does not think of All the time zones

Eastern School usualy let out at 2:00 or later the latest being 6:00

Why im just eating Lunch and Pacific are eating breakfast

This is not fair they said through 4-1 not at 12VMK time they need to tell us this in that case i would have asked my dad to kick my brother off the computer

I would like to file a complaint bc i dont care about the rarity of the items i just want the ears and thats all but all vmk players a greedy and wont donate a pair to others who cant do it My dad " the real WISHBONEWADE "

Is at work and he is on a trip with his job making a big constuction plan so he was out ofg the question

AND why wont a vmk player trade the items for less they traded high in value first off bc they thought that the quest was " un do able " but when ppl started to use mules it was for on factor

GEt rich and still have a set left so i think player ( not all ) and VMK staff are rude and need to think about others

i even helped players get to the next task but they left out or i ran out of time

TY now to finish my danish lol
Old 04-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
awww I never finished it
Old 04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Goodbye Everybody :)

FrontierMarky is spinning in a Cursed Storm
arg just a little more time

Ok no complaining from me. I ranted this morning because I thought it was gone, tried my best, with the help of SeaGully, LynnBear & KJazz i finally got past the 575 in POTC, got all the way to the Jungle Cruise , just missed on points and got the message quest over.

Arg. wish it would have been an April Fool's Joke and they could have at least let it go till Midnight.

I know how frustrating it was, heck I was almost ready to hang it up, but I am not a bad sport, I do get cranky , but I was really going to help everybody I could once I got past the whole thing.

Shame on all the people who are boot happy in POTC and to all the people who said they would help others and then left and deleted people they only meant as TEMPORARY friends. I hate being USED by others, my bad, lesson learned.

Great quest VMK even if I did not get it all done. I don't play on weekends so I only had yesterday and a bit of today.

Congrats to those who did finish, and then helped who they could.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
listen to the sea
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 

orcafan8 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i was almost finished and had class today, so was going to finish tonite and when i logged on just now it said it was over. well that was the last straw i sent a letter to contact us pleading that it was an april fool's joke
Old 04-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Omg What The Heck I Was Going To Do Quest Today After I Got Home From School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I Am Sending A Hate Letter To Vmk!!!!!!!!!!!