Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Having such a bad/sad day

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Registered+

Angel Fancy ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Hi, I know how you feel. I got the costume but none of the other stuff. Hopefully, everything will be in the store later this month along with the room. If I had the items I would glady just give it to you. I get discouraged sometimes in the game but you just have to hang in there. I've almost quit before too but I just love vmk to much to let things get me down. Good luck to you and I really hope you are able to get all you want. Angel Fancy
Old 09-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Miley-♥

Eviie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtfriendship View Post
No problem. I do hope that days brighten up soon. I'm sure you'll get your Tron stuff soon, but when you don't expect it.

P.S. I have had days similiar to yours. I was trying to get a certain item, but I was unable to get it. One day when I wasn't expecting it, it came to me. You'll see what I mean later.
Aww thanks I hope i do too someday.. i have 2 tables and 4 chairs so far also a cabinet so im pretty happy for that but still having a bad day :/ But thanks everyone who made it a little more brigheter