Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Toy Story 3

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I loved it. However, I cried :/ Hahaha it was kinda sad, but an excellent movie nonetheless. It provoked a lot of emotion, both happy and sad, and that's an amazing accomplishment.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Toy Story 3 was true epicness. It's kind of weird how much the toys interact with the characters, like
Spoiler for Toy Story 3:
when Woody writes that note to Andy to give them all to that little girl at the end of the movie.

There was a LOT of new characters. The environments are also kind of neat as well. I was looking at an official Pixar site, and there was some concept art of Sunnyside Daycare at day and night. It looks like a daycare, then at night, it looks like a prison. Kind of interesting. Also, now that I think about it, the name of the new Pixar short was Night and Day. On the site was an image that shows a picture of a part of NnD and 101 Dalmations, and how the movie in NnD is similar to the old west movie from 101 Dalmations. Just an interesting little fact.

Last edited by Jezzi; 07-29-2010 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: advertising
Old 12-24-2012, 06:19 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
toy story 3 was good.