Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Rembering my Friend's room :)~Rate~

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-17-2009, 03:45 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Rembering my Friend's room :)~Rate~

First im going to post the pictures of my room that won the best game/guest/quest awards and my friend's too

Ready to make a splash? Then grab a towel and head on over to Abrahamman's wet and wild Big Spinning Pool Park Quest!
The Best Quest Room Winner receives:
- 2000 credits
- A free room
- Best Quest Room Award Pin

Welcome to the Big Apple! Tall buildings, bridges and fun for all! Come see the great views or take a tour by monorail around MichealJ's Free 50th Mickey's Central Park!

The Best Guest Room Winner receives:
- 2000 credits
- A free room
- Best Guest Room Award Pin
- Plus! A party in Club 33!

It's Camp VMK! Join Negative_crayon and his friends for a rousing sing-a-long beside the campfire! Make sure to pack your outdoor gear too for a ride down the lazy river in this great room.
- 2000 credits
- A free room

Ahoy and congratulation's Cat-Gyrl you're the winner of VMK's very first Best Pirate Quest!
Cat-Gyrl's awesome POTC Royal Battle Pirate Quests is pirate perfection! Housed in a fantastic fort along the banks of the VMK seas, you'll find two swashbuckling adventures.
Navigate this set of fun-filled phenomenal Quest and you could win a pile of pirate loot! Arrgh! Tis an adventure worthy of anyone who calls himself a pirate!
Best Pirate Quest Winners receive a bounty of treasure:
Seagull Hat, Crow's Nest Barstool and Pole, Pirate Treasure Rug Small, Flaming Ransacked Window; Captain's Quarters Couch; Pirate Cannon Room; Pirate Insider Tour Pin AND 14-day unlimited access memberships to Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

EDIT:I just notice im in the picture (Guy with Dream shirt and dream ears XD)

Along the banks of a secret river deep in the marshes of VMK, you'll find a hidden castle amongst the trees. Beware! Thar be squalls ahead! And Davy Jones Locker ready to greet them who don't obey!
Congratulations alphachrisc your Quest is this week's Best Pirate Quest!
What say you VMK'er? Are you a pirate? Then alphachrisc's Quest is worth your salt, you salty seadog! Put your pillagin' and pluderin' skills to the test with Tortuga Pirate Castle Quest.
Best Pirate Quest Winners receive a bounty of treasure:
Seagull Hat, Crow's Nest Barstool and Pole, Pirate Treasure Rug Small, Flaming Ransacked Window; Captain's Quarters Couch; Pirate Cannon Room; Pirate Insider Tour Pin AND 14-day unlimited access memberships to Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

Are you lazy? Take The Lazy People of Today Quest! with the laziest of them all, PMURRZ-p! Don't dance, just wave. Change your clothes? Nope, just your shoes! The fastest lazy players win great prizes.
- 2000 credits
- A free room

The Island Tiki gods have been angered and it's up to you to save Maui Island! In MichaelJ's Tangaroa's Major Meltdown Quest, you'll learn how to appease the Tiki's and rescue the islanders from Tangaroa's temper tantrum!
There's fun for all in this tropical room, just complete the Quest and you'll be handsomely rewarded with treasures from the island!

- 2000 credits
- A free room (Pirate Prison)

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, The Strong Lion! sleeps tonight! The king of the jungle is actually resting peacfully in sweet-onyx's room.
This great furniture-sculpture really showcases sweet-onyx's creative imagination! Using orange Coffee Table Crates for the lion's mane and a body made up of yellow Gumdrop Chairs, this kitty roars with color in a beautiful jungle surrounding. Great job, sweet-onyx!

- 2000 credits
- A free room (Typhoon Lagoon)

most of my friends won best guest rate them all
Old 01-17-2009, 03:54 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Lol, the Sonic Army attacked the third room once. I started the attack with my Sonic Storm Good times...

Old 01-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 

lol wow that must have been fun
Old 01-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 02:07 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Woah, I was in MichaelJ's room one time and stayed there for a while. I didn't even know it won best!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase

bump......................
Old 02-11-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
Are there any pictures?
Old 02-15-2009, 04:44 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
Are there any pictures?
yes u have to wait for them to load