Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Memories Picture of the Day.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti

This is my holiday room.....
Old 04-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Speaking of Holiday Rooms...

I know you've all seen this now without the room description, but now here it is with the description.

This was one of my favorite rooms - I used to spend ages in here. Occasionally I'd hop the ride through some more of my rooms, but often I'd just sit in here. Sometimes tweaking things around a bit, sometimes visiting with friends, sometimes meeting new people who would drop in for who knows what reason. lol

~~~

Old 04-06-2009, 02:30 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure

haha Palkia, me, and BestLester.
haha
Old 04-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Acoustic (friend in real life) performing the VMK Documentary in the final days of VMK.. made me laugh so much, lol.
BTW Guys, loving the pics!

Old 04-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
My brother, Ninja_skillz, would go to the Spell Room every time he logged on to do inferno.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Just a room I made in VMK and kept it up for a few years adding bits and pieces to it. I rarely went in though. The red cross is the St. George's Cross with soldiers and Alice stuff to signify the Queen of England. Then the floor is supposed to be a football (soccer) pitch as I added that to the room when the World Cup was on..

Old 04-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
A year ago today I made this room to celebrate BearBlue's birthday. It was a bit of a bittersweet celebration in that we had just had the VMK will be closing announcement the day before. Despite the sadness and disbelief that many were feeling we had a full room off and on through the day, and quite a few completed the easy silly little quest I put together.

~~~

Old 04-08-2009, 09:14 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKnCookies View Post
^One of those people look like me but idk... lol.

I wore the purple superhero suit a lot, especially halloweens and the last month of vmk.
I can ASSURE you it IS you, I'm the one with the BellHop suit. xD

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure

tee-hee

Lily's Ride A Thon At The End of VMK life...
is that our Pisces?
I'm the one in the dream ears xD
Old 04-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
One of the last rooms that the staff had given a make over.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Keep up the pics! I'll post one of my soon, but good memories ( not of the rooms for me atleast, but the items and people. )
Old 04-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Registered+

My Mood: Amuzed
rapby60 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
all of these wonderful
vmk memories ahh i miss
vmk
Old 04-10-2009, 02:58 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
While riding the dark rides, I found VMK_Red!

Old 04-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Registered+

VIP
My Mood: VMK
Alisonracer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
this is a host room and while i was here host.... i forget but if anyone knows please tell me ive been playing since august 2005 and if anyone knows me tell me! im with the black and gold mickey ears orange top and cowboy pants sitting down
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1124.jpg (249.4 KB, 107 views)

thanks to taylorswiftfan13 for my awesome sig
Old 04-12-2009, 07:17 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
TikiT opened his room for questions or whatever lol. I think this was early 2008.