Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion > VMK Ideas and Suggestions

VMK Ideas and Suggestions VMK Ideas and Suggestions - Discussions about your ideas for VMK

Old New mini-game- What do you think it will be?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-22-2007, 02:46 AM
RPG

ventureAlex2 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
oh it outside of vmk.. oh well i was just spit balling but it who knows maybe they will remake jungle cruise?

To all of you who come to this wonderful, fun, awesome, cool, marvelous place Welcome! Ty to MagicPirate for my avvie and profile pictures! Ty!
Old 07-22-2007, 02:50 AM
Hmm..
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Sad
BelieveNTheMagic is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventureAlex2 View Post
oh it outside of vmk.. oh well i was just spit balling but it who knows maybe they will remake jungle cruise?
I was talking to VMK_Bingo and someone asked her if they'll add more credits to jungle cruise and she said they were working on it.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:54 AM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
most people think it will be a shooting glallery for frontierland. now that i hear it will an external game it might not be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grooveygrl View Post
He said it will be a game outside of VMK. Maybe a Jungle Book game that will give out the new Banana Chair?
Banana chair? Ok where did you hear or see that?

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-22-2007 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: merged double post- please use edit button
Old 07-22-2007, 04:54 AM
Larry The Cucumber Fan

Cornflour is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grooveygrl View Post
He said it will be a game outside of VMK. Maybe a Jungle Book game that will give out the new Banana Chair?
I don't know about a banana chair, but i bet you it has a theme involved with one of their most recent movies, most likely ratatoullie or underdog.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:13 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

camara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflour View Post
I don't know about a banana chair, but i bet you it has a theme involved with one of their most recent movies, most likely ratatoullie or underdog.
He mentioned that surfing cowboy hat when talking about the mini-game....what movie is that?
Old 07-22-2007, 05:20 AM
can you feel it beat?

liljesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by camara View Post
He mentioned that surfing cowboy hat when talking about the mini-game....what movie is that?
i'm not sure he meant that the surfing cowboy hat was going to be given out by the mini-game, i just think he mentioned it as one of the new items for the upcoming Tiki Month? not sure though.

and as for the new mini game, i'm excited.. i love getting new virtual things, lol.

and like the mentioned above, i've also heard that the jungle cruise is also going to be redone.

-liljesi