Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old "Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream" A New Series?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:44 AM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sounds dumb. No offense to anyone, but their music isn't really anything "special". They might have talent but that's probably only 50% of the reason that girls like them :/.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:47 AM
Registered+

frozenfire is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs down sounds like a lame show..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAcer View Post
Sounds dumb. No offense to anyone, but their music isn't really anything "special".
i agree, the only reason they are so big is becuase of disney. disney is very good at their job of publising and making people big. they were doing great with miley cyrus until she started making her own choices with vanity fair.. but i dont think its that bad, people just reacted pretty badly, got the wrong end of the stick they did. but the show sounds pretty lame.. not looking forward to it. they gonna be showing of to all the girls and all the girls are gonna love it and become more delluded about being their gf and stuff. so stupid show i think.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:31 PM
misses vmk!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Pixieish
Ali-Rae is as Frosty as a Snowman
News just spread that it's officially coming out May 16th.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm a doorknob.

TiniPink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I saw the previews on the Disney Channel; when they are off-stage and the camera captures them living life normally, it's telling the story of my life. I pull crazy stunts like that all the time. Come on Disney, where's my show, huh?

Bahh; I hate reality TV as it is, but I guess I'll watch this.
I remember a while back, Disney used to have a concert aired once a month with back stage and on-the-road footage of the band; sounds sort of like the new serial. Almost, anyways.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Monorail Mixer
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

BlazinBeats is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think it's pretty overrated. I think the Jonas Brother are overrated. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them, but many [girls] only like them for how they look.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Blonder.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Katarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with Confetti
I don't see any problems with having shows with the Jonas Brothers... I'm not in love with them and I don't hate them. I think they are proving to be ok stars and i'll definately watch this show. For those of you who hate them, I'm not for or against you, same for those who love them. Everyone has their own oppinion and is entitled to it Me, personally, I like their music alot! But i'm not going to obsess or hate them

I think this will be interesting to see how it is to be on tour and stuff. Well... we can't really know until it comes out! please make it a great show disney
Old 05-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Lurker

Exoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with Confetti
An interesting concept. Unfortunately, I don't find their music to be anything unique or special either. They are just like every other boy band going back to the Beatles. No change.

Why do they deserve a television series? Well, that is because they are Disney's cash cows of the month. And, of course, there is the fangirl incentive. The amount of fans that go ga-ga over these brothers is absolutely INSANE.

Disney has caught on to that, and they can surely smell the sweet scent of money floating out of the fan's pockets. Mmmmm, scrumptious, it is the delicious scent of hype...

-X