Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! Animations needed for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:51 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
HELP! Animations needed for the Wiki!

Looking for GIF animations!

Please submit any animations you can. I've been trying to make as many as I can and I have a lot more waiting for me to be made. I do have the pictures I need to do most of the furniture items...although some are too fast for me.

Please post if you plan to make any of these so we don't get duplicates

Also, Nickel is working on some Magic Pins for me...so might want to check and see if we need a Magic Pin animation before you get to work

Here are some things I would love to have:
  • Magic Pins (some we have, some are missing, some are in progress... to check to see if we have the animation, go to the Magic Pin page, and click on the blue pin title link to go to the pin's page. Animations, if available, would be found on the pin's page, also post here to make sure they aren't being covered.
  • Baseball Predictometer spinning
  • Football Predictometer spinning
  • Royal Leaping Fountains
  • Teleporters: Water Trap, Tower of Terror, etc
  • Random number generators spinning (We have Gold!!! Other colors not necessary, but would not be declined, lol)
  • Player "Eating coin" from Penny press
  • Anything else you can thing of that your character does, or that animates in VMK....! Submit what you can or ask if something is needed. All help is appreciated!

For example we currently have:

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-15-2008 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: updated
Old 04-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Please help
Old 04-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP

Lots of movement on VMK waiting to be captured!
Old 04-17-2008, 11:02 AM
☼☼☼Got Life???☼☼☼
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Shh
DonaldsWishes is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I will try to get as many as i can for you me or other wiki editors to Post up
Knowing i dont go on VMK as much as I use to Trying Is all i can do

DonaldsWishes
Old 04-18-2008, 07:21 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldsWishes View Post
I will try to get as many as i can for you me or other wiki editors to Post up
Knowing i dont go on VMK as much as I use to Trying Is all i can do

DonaldsWishes
Whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:52 AM
oooh. wowiieee
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Expert Relocator Participants Award Arcade Winner Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Baffled
Mintypal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
working on this pics should be ready by tommorrow
Old 04-19-2008, 12:57 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Hey, I noticed that you need an animated image for the fireworks magic. Although, I can't do all that fancy stuff. If somebody wants to come and take a pic of me doing it, that would be just fine.

EDIT: I also notice that for red space suit magic, all you have is the picture of the card. If you need, you can come take a picture of me.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:19 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
To hard for me. Well not to hard but im lazy..
- acefredfred
Old 04-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Looking forward to whatever you guys can get me!

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:40 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Let's get this project movin' so I can start getting all my minions...erm....wonderful VMKF helpers...busy on the next project!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Old 04-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Anyone?
I'm actually thinking of starting a new project which will play off of this one....so going to keep waiting and hoping until then.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Bumpity bump bump.....
Old 04-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Alright, so I know that some of the new items including the ALR Tea Party Table and the ALR Unbirthday Cake have animations associated with them, and I'd love to have them captured for the wiki!

Please help!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:09 AM
~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
I am doing manyt of the choices but having troble uploading them up here =P Could someone help?
~Dis♥