Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old Denied admission to WDW?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-31-2006, 10:50 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBShorts View Post
Sounds like it's time for them to build a new park in Florida to help disperse the crowds.
Or maybe one in Texas. San Antonio has both a Six Flags and a Sea World. Why not a Disneyland?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
There's a six flags outside chicago. how about there?
Old 01-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Strict Moderator
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween'10 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Fiesty
Thark is covered with ConfettiThark is covered with ConfettiThark is covered with Confetti
New Year's Eve update:

Magic Kingdom Parking lot closed at 11:00 A.M. Est.

Epcot Parking lot near closing at 6:00 P.M. Est.
-I do not believe it closed because I was trying to get in at 6:00 P.M. and I did park, the parking lot for EPCOT was rediciouly full. They used the left parking lots which they rarely use.

These are from on hand and inside info.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:26 PM
missing vmk like crazy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Innocent
Cmkrebs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
a few years ago i was in disneyworld in its peak season (june) because i was dancing in the magic music days and we where in the magic kingdom the day before i preformed and we heard that the park had reached full capitcity and we left shorty after that and when we reached the gates there was people stand there waiting til the cast members said ok 5 people can come in, it was very weird .
Old 01-01-2007, 07:42 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase

Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thark View Post
New Year's Eve update:

Magic Kingdom Parking lot closed at 11:00 A.M. Est.

Epcot Parking lot near closing at 6:00 P.M. Est.
-I do not believe it closed because I was trying to get in at 6:00 P.M. and I did park, the parking lot for EPCOT was rediciouly full. They used the left parking lots which they rarely use.

These are from on hand and inside info.
And just think of all those people who don't even use the parking lots but take Disney Transportation!
Old 01-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Rest In Peace;Daddy (:

WCPagentGirl ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Yes.Magic Kingdom I think is the one that gets most crowded.I went there two years back and they shut down Magic Kingdom because of maximum Capacity.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:14 AM
Where Dreams Come True

mickeymouse2818 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I can also confirm the crowds at WDW as I went from Dec 27-30. I believe that on the 28th both the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom had reached capacity. Lines for Soarin, Test Track and Everest were well over three hours wait time. As of right now, I am on the Disney Cruise ship and I can say that the ship is completely filled to capacity as three floors of people gathered around a projection screen for the New Years Eve party, and like everything in Disney there is a line to get to the ice cream counter.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:14 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse2818 View Post
I can also confirm the crowds at WDW as I went from Dec 27-30. I believe that on the 28th both the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom had reached capacity. Lines for Soarin, Test Track and Everest were well over three hours wait time. As of right now, I am on the Disney Cruise ship and I can say that the ship is completely filled to capacity as three floors of people gathered around a projection screen for the New Years Eve party, and like everything in Disney there is a line to get to the ice cream counter.
We did the cruise ship thing last New Year's Eve. That was great fun, even though it wasn't a Disney Cruise.

And, um, about that signature... You know, normally I like hidden Mickeys, but that one's just scary. I like the avatar, though.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:59 AM
i lost my signature :(

cptnruthless is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsplanet View Post
Has anybody ever heard of people being turned away at the entrance to WDW because the park had reached it's maximum capacity? I'm going to WDW on December 29 and I know that the park is very crowded that time of year. I remember hearing one time about the park reaching it's limit and turning away visitors. Also I was told by a friend yesterday that WDW has now ran out of Holiday quest cards. I'm not sure if this is true or not.
If you buy your tickets in advance (ie through Disneyland/WDW.com, YOU CANNOT BE TURNED AWAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebraa View Post
Does anyone know the actual capacity to DLR or Magic Kingdom (if it's not 65,000)? Disney's ALWAYS uber crowded an I was just wonderin'.
DLR is about 70K.

-Captain

"This is not The Price is Right, and I am NOT Bob Barker." -cptnruthless
That means post offers, not nonsense!

I think its funny how I'm never on this site anymore, but I'm still one of the Top Ten Posters. HAHA. PWN'D.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Moink®

billabonggirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wow I thought the parks would hold a lot more people then 70k..
Old 01-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Gone
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 12

Fairy has disabled reputation
OMG Last week I Went and there was 100,000 People..Because Familys had to coem etc. And Everywere i Moved I Was Pushed. Not SO FUN.. So I Go to a place were i can be alone. And Quess what? About 400 People are already there!
Old 01-05-2007, 04:31 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase

Disneyland was at capacity again today. What happened to the good old days when kids went back to school on January 2?
Old 01-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Registered Guest

bowlofcereal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
Disneyland was at capacity again today. What happened to the good old days when kids went back to school on January 2?
Only if you were Premium you got in to the Park
Old 01-05-2007, 06:44 AM
Registered+

Proracer1 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've never been turned away then again i get there as soon as the park opens.Another wierd thing is I go every year in May and theres almost nobody there.Also all the lines were short except for Peter Pan (Always a long wait).
Old 01-05-2007, 06:46 AM
₪ ø lll ·o.
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Insomnious
spot41414 is covered with Confettispot41414 is covered with Confettispot41414 is covered with Confetti
My friends were almost denied to DLR last week.

~Spotty