Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old PM's

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

jobeejer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
PM's

I cannot open my messages that arrived when my mailbox was full. I emptied it and there is a flashing envelope that says unread messages but I can't open it. Anyone know how I can read those messages?
Old 08-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I don't believe it is possible to receive messages that are sent to you when your box is full.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase

emptied

Well I deleted all my messages. The little envelope on that page is flashing ...that is what I can't open.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
You're not talking about the key that tells you what the icons are? Because that's the only flashing thing I can think of..

there's one that's flashing and says "unread message" just to show you what one would look like?
Old 08-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase

Ty

I received two emails saying I had messages waiting but my mailbox was full. I emptied it but can't retrieve those waiting messages. I guess they are lost somewhere. Thank you for explaining that the flashing unread message is just a key.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
You're very welcome, I was unsure what you were talking about at first
Old 08-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobeejer View Post
I received two emails saying I had messages waiting but my mailbox was full. I emptied it but can't retrieve those waiting messages. I guess they are lost somewhere.
Whoever was trying to send you PMs, just couldn't send them. It would generate an e-mail saying your inbox was full and they were unable to send you a PM. They'll just have to try again later.