Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Year of A Million Dreams

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:55 PM
I am the Brain of you all
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Nerdy
Brain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with Confetti
Year of A Million Dreams

I am so happy...they will extending the year of a million dreams throughout 2008! it was awesome this year and maybe better in the year to come. I love the idea of extending it. Yay for disney...you didn't strike out this time

~BRAIN
Old 01-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Friend of Daisy Buchanan

GreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I disagree about the not striking out.

They extended it because they couldn't come up with anything new to keep attendance up (if, IF, the Year of a Million Dreams actually does that . . . which is debatable).

I think it's a huge foul ball. They need better people in their marketing department, and fast.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:55 AM
- i have no cheese left -

Joshua is spinning in a Cursed Storm
And it will be extended to '09. And 2010. And 2011. And 2012..... and you get the picture.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Disney
KingdomsKeeper is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby View Post

They extended it because they couldn't come up with anything new to keep attendance up (if, IF, the Year of a Million Dreams actually does that . . . which is debatable).

I think it's a huge foul ball. They need better people in their marketing department, and fast.
I don't agree with you. I think the year of a million dreams is an awesome idea, and they see that people like it. Unlike any other special thing Disney has had, I actually hear people when I walk down the street sometimes talk about it. That's why they kept it. Call it a bad marketing agency, but I think they know what there doing.
You have a point too. That's just my opinion though.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:52 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby View Post

I agree completely. Enough said.