Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old Calling all Sorcerers!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 10:20 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Calling all Sorcerers!

With the debut of Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure, I was ecstatic that there would be an interactive game where I could roam the park with my friends while defeating those mean old villians from Kim Possible. But as the months went on that we played the game, we realized it never got different... We have always been hoping for some time now that an interactive game might come out into one of the parks that was similar, but none ever did....

Until now!

Debuting this morning at 9:00 A.M. EST park opening will be Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom!

This brand new game is quite fun and interactive, plus can many times be different as I'll go on to explain in future posts. Here's the deal: Hades (ruler of the dead) is after the crystal ball of the Magic Kingdom. He sends Pain and Panic to steal the crystal ball, only to have them end up messing up, breaking the crystal into many pieces, and alerting Merlin as to what is going on (he was sleeping). Hades is now reviving many of the Disney villians (Scar, Kronk and Yzma, Jafar, Dr. Facilier, Ratcliffe, Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, and Chernabog), and sending them to places in Main Street USA, Adventureland, Frontierland/Liberty Square, and Fantasyland to fetch him the crystal pieces. Merlin knows he can't save the Magic Kingdom alone, so he enlists the guests' help in saving the kingdom! Granting you a Sorcerers map that will tell you were the portals are, a key that will unlock each portal, and 5 spell cards (you can get 5 free spell cards every 24 hours you play), he sends you off on your journey to defeat the villians.

Once you have beaten them all you obtain the rank of Master Sorcerer. Merlin then warns you that while the villians may be gone for now, they will eventually come back. And indeed they do! Through your first time defeating all the villians it may be quite easy for you to do. But after that, go back to one of the two Sorcerer Training areas, and tell them you are ready to help fight the villians again. You are off again, but this time it is much harder than before. The cards and stats matter now, and gameplay becomes trickier than many believed it would be.

I will post more about this game later on, and when/if the upload part of the gallery comes back up, I will post the many pictures I have of this brand new amazing game. As a head's up it also will eventually include Storybook Circus and Tomorrowland (though it is a true rumor, which means it is not official but they are working on it supposedly).

-Master Sorcerer Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco